Replies

    • Don't mind that, though only did the GF recently. The rumour around is Olivia Dean now since she is in Sydney next week. I doubt you could get her here earlier so fast and she would cost a bomb.

  • Weidler just said its going to be a lap of honour for Jai Arrow.

     

  • He's only opened for Taylor Swift. But yeh let's all judge an artist based on who knows him on a Parramatta Eels supporter website with a very narrow demographic.

    • Read above.   Its going to be a lap of honour for Jai arrow 

  • When I heard that Tones and I weren't performing, my wife and I looked at each other and both said at the same time.......Shannon Noll - Fuck I hope we are wrong

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Parrafan101 replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Wests Tigers star Jarome Luai starts Parramatta Eels journey with secret training sessions
"You think Luai will play bad next to Moses. Hell no, Iongi, Luai, ,Moses and TDS will kill it. Its out backs and  forwards thats going to make us lose more games than we should."
13 minutes ago
Parra2win replied to Johnny Suede's discussion The rumour is Benson Boone is the grand final entertainment this Sunday
"When I heard that Tones and I weren't performing, my wife and I looked at each other and both said at the same time.......Shannon Noll - Fuck I hope we are wrong"
53 minutes ago
SuperEel 22 replied to Parra-all-the-way's discussion What do you all think?
"Bradman Best would be an amazing get. His ability to beat his man one-on-one allows you to attack from anywhere on the field. His carries at the start of sets would be great because right now we've really only got Brian Kelly and to an extent…"
1 hour ago
LB replied to Johnny Suede's discussion The rumour is Benson Boone is the grand final entertainment this Sunday
"He is very early in his career, only two albums but has done pretty well for those albums."
1 hour ago
More…