Replies

  • The answer is staring us in the face - Amyl and the Sniffers (and the drummer's a Parra fan.)

    • Can we just have the drummer ?  She's unbearable.  And I love actual punk rock. I was listening to The Vee Bees and The Chats before they were a thing, and even I think she's a painfull try hard. 

      • That's putting a lot of pressure on the drummer. 

  • Related to Pat Boone and cousin of Daniel Boone 

  • I say bring back the kid LAROI

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Cʜɪᴇғy Mclovin replied to Johnny Suede's discussion The rumour is Benson Boone is the grand final entertainment this Sunday
"I say bring back the kid LAROI"
37 minutes ago
Flow Basket replied to Cʜɪᴇғy Mclovin's discussion Who's this Caine Johnstone kid we've signed
"cousin of the rock no connection to meth"
1 hour ago
Flow Basket replied to Parra-all-the-way's discussion What do you all think?
"If u watched our second straight win go to the club enjoy it"
1 hour ago
Flow Basket replied to Parra-all-the-way's discussion What do you all think?
"The bar is so low now which will help me "
1 hour ago
More…