Replies

  • I will say, though the timing doesn't fit, V'Landys is pushing a big reveal.

    I wonder if Daniel Johns would play, being a novocastrian, to play some Silverchair songs? He wrote them so he can play them. Unlikely but it makes sense with Newcastle making the GF that he might play.

    • Would Roosters fans and players be pissed if a Newcastle act played? A bit unfair to rev one side up over another. 

    • He lives in Kiama now and drinks at my mates bar every single day., they're besties , and he tells me there's more chance of Daniel playing hooker this weekend than reuniting  or playing their songs  . Ever ! 

       

      I sent my mate the article yesterday and asked him if he could get him keen . 

  • David Boon's grandson 

  • I'll scalp my tickets then as I'll already have heard his 3 songs. 

  • Get Drake or Olivia Dean, NRL is so far back on who their audience is. The demographic is so different now, they still treat the entertainment side of the game like it's still in the 80s and 90s bringing in Jimmy Barnes and co that's boring doesn't speak to the new audience or new gen. You want something that suits today's Era of music not a rock singer every year and the NRL wonders why they keep failing on entertainment. Kid Laroi was good, Teddy swims was great keep the momentum of big stars coming or this game will still be stuck. We need to modernise it and bring actual superstars to make the spectacle worthwhile like the Super Bowl.

  • The answer is staring us in the face - Amyl and the Sniffers (and the drummer's a Parra fan.)

    • Can we just have the drummer ?  She's unbearable.  And I love actual punk rock. I was listening to The Vee Bees and The Chats before they were a thing, and even I think she's a painfull try hard. 

      • That's putting a lot of pressure on the drummer. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Cʜɪᴇғy Mclovin posted a discussion
On socials saying he's signed Tall quick winger Been through the Panthers systems Apparently around 20 or 21Thats all the info I've heard.  
40 minutes ago
Wizard “Alcatraz “Sleeve replied to Johnny Suede's discussion The rumour is Benson Boone is the grand final entertainment this Sunday
"Tell ya wifey he's been loitering around the Gong for a couple of weeks now.  He's been pictured down North beach . Dunno if holidaying or what, but he's been popping up in pics on my feed .  "
54 minutes ago
Johnny Suede replied to Johnny Suede's discussion The rumour is Benson Boone is the grand final entertainment this Sunday
"That's putting a lot of pressure on the drummer. "
54 minutes ago
Wizard “Alcatraz “Sleeve replied to Johnny Suede's discussion The rumour is Benson Boone is the grand final entertainment this Sunday
"Can we just have the drummer ?  She's unbearable.  And I love actual punk rock. I was listening to The Vee Bees and The Chats before they were a thing, and even I think she's a painfull try hard. "
56 minutes ago
More…