To you he is the best, not to everybody. He is 70 and only did it a few years ago. I mean let's be fair, 90% of those who watch the GF for the game do not really care for the entertainment, so therefore it doesn't really matter. But for those who do want to watch it, getting someone relevant, particularly with younger audiences, is smart.
Many moons ago I worked for Zoo Weekly magazine. Boonie was a columnist for us but as he couldn't spell, I had to write it for him. I'd phone him up, get his opinion on whatever and write the column. Two things he absolutely refused to talk about - the 52 cans on the flight to the UK and any "lady chaperones" the team had while touring the Carribean.
"Lb I've heard of two songs of his thsts it. Two songs doesn't mean you are known worldwide. He could be a flash in the pan and I heard he's from America idol"
"Anything is possible. If we get Leniu and Best into this squad and our juniors are a year older, who knows what could happen. We could do a Newcastle or be average. Nobody knows. Only thing the club can do is try and get better players. Leniu and…"
With news/rumours getting around that we are re a chance of getting Spencer and best early (maybe next year), through in luai and what do we all think? I think that is a much stronger side and gee buzz, stay lucky injury wise we could have a team in…
Replies
He is Daniels son.
AFL knows gf entertainment
Deadset, should have just asked Jimmy Barnes again.
Can't stand him!
Would prefer V'Landys just walk around the field and people throw half beers at him.
Though eventually need to move with the times and bring in new people.
Why? When you are the best, you can't beat that.
To you he is the best, not to everybody. He is 70 and only did it a few years ago. I mean let's be fair, 90% of those who watch the GF for the game do not really care for the entertainment, so therefore it doesn't really matter. But for those who do want to watch it, getting someone relevant, particularly with younger audiences, is smart.
I didn't know the guy from last year either.
NFI here
Just have David Boon instead. Least he is an Aussie legend. And drunk those cans of ale 🍺 on the way to the UK
Many moons ago I worked for Zoo Weekly magazine. Boonie was a columnist for us but as he couldn't spell, I had to write it for him. I'd phone him up, get his opinion on whatever and write the column. Two things he absolutely refused to talk about - the 52 cans on the flight to the UK and any "lady chaperones" the team had while touring the Carribean.
-
1
-
2
of 2 Next