The Roosters are coming

Once BA gets binned off and with Luke Keary retiring now ....Wonder how many eels are breaking there contracts for a gig there .....watch this space..!!

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• not that hard lol

• Get Maguire keep Brown .

• They can take most of BAs senior leadership group if they like - excluding Moses & Brown, the rest I wouldn't care.

Fuck em.

• I don't think Eastern Suburbs would be interested in any players that we have or who are coming off contract.

• The Roosters can have Sivo - Lane - Harper - and Matto

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Hell On Eels replied to Cʜɪᴇғ - 😘's discussion Fifita back flipped on the Roosters 🐓 lol
"Yeah, probably Coryn. I suppose the Roosters will need to spin it in a way that placates some of their stacked second row stocks.
"We actually always wanted you to stay, Angus. We always said that, right? You too Sitili, we love you, despite saying…"
4 minutes ago
Tanker posted a discussion
I've been following this site for 15 years and just want to say Fong and chief you guys say it how it is happy you are the REAL parra supporter.. not like Cumberland throw there passing smoothies that taste like brad Arthur's ass
9 minutes ago
Frank The Tank replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Raiders sign sticky till 2029 🤣🤣
"It's a done deal don't worry."
10 minutes ago
BringBackSemi replied to Cʜɪᴇғ - 😘's discussion Fifita back flipped on the Roosters 🐓 lol
"I did have a moment like this some years back. I had been contracting to a company in the US for a few years and had the shits on at the time. Met with another company, was all agreed upon and I was ok with it. Then the phone call came to get me on…"
13 minutes ago
More…