The Roosters are coming

Once BA gets binned off and with Luke Keary retiring now ....Wonder how many eels are breaking there contracts for a gig there .....watch this space..!!

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• not that hard lol

• Get Maguire keep Brown .

• They can take most of BAs senior leadership group if they like - excluding Moses & Brown, the rest I wouldn't care.

Fuck em.

• I don't think Eastern Suburbs would be interested in any players that we have or who are coming off contract.

• The Roosters can have Sivo - Lane - Harper - and Matto

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Electric Eel 2 replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Mike Meehall Wood Review: Arthur pressure mounts as Parra fail to make domination count against battling Broncos
"Report says nothing signed yet , but verbally agreed to terms."
1 minute ago
Hell On Eels replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Mike Meehall Wood Review: Arthur pressure mounts as Parra fail to make domination count against battling Broncos
"Badger, for real? Has he signed the contract with a pen or pencil? I thought it was like Poppa said, based on media reports a few hours ago, but dunno. Who can keep up."
22 minutes ago
EA replied to HKF's discussion Eels leaders in player options
"Yep made a couple typos sorry "
25 minutes ago
Poppa replied to Hell On Eels's discussion Mike Meehall Wood Review: Arthur pressure mounts as Parra fail to make domination count against battling Broncos
"Not so, Bennett is having talks with the Rabbits after Magic Round."
37 minutes ago
More…