The Roosters are coming

Once BA gets binned off and with Luke Keary retiring now ....Wonder how many eels are breaking there contracts for a gig there .....watch this space..!!

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Eels Player: "Hey Eels can I break my contract and sign with the Roosters?" 
    Eels Management: "No"

Cool story 

• Muttman,  isn't d brown off contract at the end of next year with an option in his favour?  I'm pretty sure he is.  That's why something needs to be done right now to entice Bennett to parra. The way things are headed,  our pack will mostly be on the wrong side of 30, there's absolutely zero development,  and we're heading for the bottom 4 as we speak. 

If things don't change fast, Brown may be enticed to leave and I'm backing he will.  The warriors are looking very strong and there's Keary's spot open at easts 

If we signed Bennett Parramatta will be a more inviting destination for any recruit. And Brown will almost certainly stay. Who wouldn't?

• Yep I agree. I can't remember a more obvious move for the Eels. I don't understand why we'd wait another day. Just get it done. 

• I agree Mutts but you are talking to Chiefy, who can't wipe his own arse. let alone getting it done!

Fong reckons you have built an empire and know a lot of people. do you have contacts that you can get your messge through. I assume board members don't read one eyed eel?

• Bennett would win us a comp in 2 years with the foundation of players we have now. A few little tweeks to our backline (ie fuck Sivo off)  and our drought is over...

• If that happens, it means we lost opportunity with Sanders. The Brown deal should not have been it anyway.

Maybe Talagi could be groomed to be our future 6.

• BA may have foreseen a spot open for young Jake once he has finished his apprenticeship at Manly.  Nobody would be surprised if that happened.  

• I'll give a list of who they can have for free. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

LB replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Raiders sign sticky till 2029 🤣🤣
"BA would be going to them a fair bit to ask about his deal for sure. All coaches around this time of their deal would."
59 seconds ago
Frankie Fong replied to Tanker's discussion Fong and chief are my heros
"🤣🤣"
2 minutes ago
Cʜɪᴇғ - 😘 replied to Tanker's discussion Fong and chief are my heros
"Cheers Tanker, great to have you on the team.  Appreciate the support mate.!!
The next unicorn vs realists match,  you'll be vice captain "
7 minutes ago
Cʜɪᴇғ - 😘 replied to Tanker's discussion Fong and chief are my heros
"Lol trust me, I like this guy"
8 minutes ago
More…