Eels Blogs

The Parramatta 'Jersey"

Just wondering how everyone preceives  the "New Jersey " to look now after we have made the Semi's and creating a record along the way

with the highest score ever in a Semi Final like we did against the Broncos.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Always liked it

• As a jersey it’s ok. But that’s not the Parramatta Eels. The uniform they wore for opening day at the Stadium is Parra through and through. 

• I like stripes as long as they are blue and gold stripes. It’s what those wearing them do that counts. 

• Gees, this has never been discussed at all, like really?  I personally don't like it, I agree with Muttman the opening day jersery or something similar us us, not this plain jane jersey.  That said, who cares if we win.

• I am not embarrased by their jersey.

The pathetic campaign made about it was much more embarrassing.

• What campaign Poppa?  All I saw was people that didn't like it expressing their opinion.

• Bingo

• The answer is in this thread EE, if you didn't notice.....it was a fcuking campaign, trust me on it!

• Hate it, the white shorts look garbage too, much prefer the strip we opened the ground with.

• Hate it but as long as they keep winning in it I really couldn't give a toss.

They can play in a clown costume for all I care as long as they keep winning.

Just don't wear the clown costume against the Broncos as the uniforms will clash.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Social Blogs