The Fox

Been saying it for weeks . Make it happen ! 

Pay half of Fergos wage , give them whoever they want .. I don't care . Sneak under the tigers guard and get him here . He creates chances out of nothing and makes half chances into full ones .  He makes your team dangerous from anywhere on the field. To top it off he's had a few seasons learning how to play under Bellamy . 

I suspect we'll sit on your hands and do nothing as BA usually does until problems are as obvious as the nose on his face , but we absolutely should be doing everything in our power to get him here . 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• There you go again Poppa wasting good effort to attempt to educate the UNeducatable.

If he doesn't understand that he doesn't understand then you don't understand you can never get him to understand.

Try to understand this principle and you will save yourself a lot of grief.

"You CANNOT educate idiots" - an original quote from Sir Col, Circa 1973.

• Pops you don't seem to accept people know as much as you and are allowed opinions.

I didn't say we haven't i said I DOUBT IT. Any club approaching the Fox would be big footy news. 

• This reply was deleted.
          • Don't think i want to be educated by a person who I think is full of shit, but waffles on lke he is well knowledge in all facets of our game, and seems to think he is always right, when realy his a drunken dipshit.

• Who is HIS drunken dipshit?

He is owning you Graham, you are scaping the bottom of the barrel with that comment - the sewer barrel that is.

• He owns Jckshit, the dipshit likes to bag others because he thinks there opinions are wrong and apparently he knows everybody's footy history. 

• There not always leaks, player managers like the media to promote the value of there players.

Just the one, were talking to JA from the cows, apparently it's ok that this one,s out of the bag.

• rather staggs

• He has an ORF night every now and then - did you pay attentio to him on Friday night.

• He has in fact played quite a bit at 5/8 before the Bronx mate.

Adam Mogg played him there whit Redcliffe a bit.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

LB replied to Cranky Brad is here!!!'s discussion Bye bye Brad Arthur
"You say Meninga for the rest of the year but was does that accomplish? If you are going with an interim you season is over anyway so what is the point bringing Mal in? Doesn't do anything for you moving forward. Better off just using Barrett in that…"
4 minutes ago
BEM replied to Cranky Brad is here!!!'s discussion Bye bye Brad Arthur
"Have to disagree. 
We don't have the best forward pack in the comp.
Wouldn't even say top 3 or 4."
6 minutes ago
"Yeah i agree, he looked great. I wasn't keen on him playing but he looked really good."
9 minutes ago
"Meninga has live his life off his playing career, he is the same as Gus Gould at the moment where he can do everything wrong and nobody says anything in fear. Meninga is a protected species. Origin record looks good when you realise you had Smith,…"
10 minutes ago
More…