The Fox

Been saying it for weeks . Make it happen ! 

Pay half of Fergos wage , give them whoever they want .. I don't care . Sneak under the tigers guard and get him here . He creates chances out of nothing and makes half chances into full ones .  He makes your team dangerous from anywhere on the field. To top it off he's had a few seasons learning how to play under Bellamy . 

I suspect we'll sit on your hands and do nothing as BA usually does until problems are as obvious as the nose on his face , but we absolutely should be doing everything in our power to get him here . 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I think that was very personal Graham and you don't know how sensitive some people can be on here, why it was only last week I was talking to my shrink about alcoholic beverages  Dr Mushroom indicated that the quantity was fine....it was only the quality I had to address. 

Now with the cup coming up, I want to know "who shot the barman" ??? 

• Yes Poppa - I am taking a fence at this as well.

Taking it down | Top Stories | mymalonetelegram.com

• You old bastard you took that photo out the front when i was helping with the neighbor's fence..... I'll get you for that..... I have one of you getting a sponge bath! lol

• I "Vow and Declare" I did not shoot the barman. 

• I know I can trust you Wongy, with your medical background you would never be so crass as to shoot someone..... no you would be a delayed poison man.....no doubt perfected on your eight deceased spouses.

• He owns Jckshit, the dipshit likes to bag others because he thinks there opinions are wrong and apparently he knows everybody's footy history. 

• There not always leaks, player managers like the media to promote the value of there players.

Just the one, were talking to JA from the cows, apparently it's ok that this one,s out of the bag.

• rather staggs

• yes, him as well.....while we are on wish lists!

• He has an ORF night every now and then - did you pay attentio to him on Friday night.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

MontoEel replied to Electric Eel's discussion Cameron Smith the untouchable!
"This has been a good discussion and thanks for starting the blog. I know others disagree with my viewpoint on Smith and the Storm but thats the good thing about this forum and being in a democracy."
8 minutes ago
"Even cheating?"
15 minutes ago
"Thank you"
17 minutes ago
"That took awhile."
17 minutes ago
More…