The coach we should have got?

Is that Holbrook, I mean what he has done there, he was in the mix at the eels.... 

Look, I like ryles, and think he will succeed at the eels, but can't help thinking what could have been if we had got him. 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

★
★
★
★
★
Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

  • We heard the same thing about andrew webster and todd payten

  • I think the structure and administration at the Knights is far better than at Parra and that's has contributed highly to Holbrook success 

    • 4 weeks ago you would not have known who their administration was or probably coach for that matter Mallee!

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Wizard “Alcatraz “Sleeve replied to Parra-all-the-way's discussion Has mahalia Murphy and eels parted ways?
"Huh ?????? ,  ohhh kick , gotcha . Jeez i read that wrong . "
1 hour ago
Wizard “Alcatraz “Sleeve replied to Parra-all-the-way's discussion Has mahalia Murphy and eels parted ways?
"Maybe shes just fatiged after such a tough season .... "
1 hour ago
Poppa replied to Parra-all-the-way's discussion The coach we should have got?
"4 weeks ago you would not have known who their administration was or probably coach for that matter Mallee!"
1 hour ago
Poppa replied to Parra-all-the-way's discussion The coach we should have got?
"Are we any further off the pace than Knights were last year when we beat them by 60 odd.
You guys I know do not know the meaning of optimism but I believe our forwards will be better than Knights this time next year.....I will continue to pray for…"
1 hour ago
More…