Replies

•  Amazing what you can learn from all the geniuses on twitter, hey Offside?

• I Don't have Twitter don't understand the attraction to it my mate sent that to me. 

I think it should be a try but the way they rule most obstructions as a no try I and watching the play again if it was sent up for review it would of been interesting.

• what the photo doesn't show is a milli second later the player is free to chase, Fergo from the position HE put himself in.. he wasn't impeded . Don't forget it was a tap on by king Gutherson .. that's how fast the play was .. so stop thinking about it 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

MontoEel replied to Electric Eel's discussion Cameron Smith the untouchable!
"Yep, disgraceful really. He ( Andrew Johns) should never been listed as an immortal in my opinion. Far better players on and off the field could have gone before him."
1 hour ago
MontoEel replied to MontoEel's discussion Top 6 Dirtiest NRL Players
"Agree hard to limit it to 6. "
1 hour ago
Cranky Brad is here!!! replied to Who Cares's discussion Our NSW Players..
"Gutho and Paulo will be in the 17. I would love to see brown unleashed off the bench but it won't happen. "
1 hour ago
Cranky Brad is here!!! replied to Electric Eel's discussion Cameron Smith the untouchable!
"Heaps of players are giving the ref's a heap. He actually does it in a more respectful way by not swearing at them or calling them names like others. 
Cameron Smith is the best in the game, time to get over it and move on  EE. "
1 hour ago
More…