The Bench

As the 2021 season draws closer (can't freakin wait) I believe our bench (if all players stay fit) will be the strongest it's been in 10yrs, will that relate to a GF appearance? Time will tell I suppose.

Whats your bench look like? 
Here's mine.... and remembering if all players are fit and are playing to their potential.

14 Roache

15 Cartwright 

16 Papali'i 

17 Hipgrave / Kaufusi 

18 Marata

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Round 1

14: N Roach

15: I Papali

16: O Kaufusi 

17: K Hipgrave 

round 2

14: N Roach

15: I Papali

16: O Kaufusi 

17: M Nuikore

with the speed of the game, we definitely need some one who can come on and play at dummy half, R Mahoney last year looked a bit flat at the back end of games, B Cartwright needs to start in NSW cup to prove himself. Our depth looks a bit better this year, with some good youth coming through 

• How many trial games do we have this year?

I can only find Panthers listed.

• We play Dragons as well 

• Thanks Sneaky.

I would expect to see the usual merry go round of up to 40 players getting a bit of a run.

• The games on the 18th of Feb. A ground hasn't be announced yet

• Just been told  by the Dragons that there won't be any first graders playing 

• This reply was deleted.
              • Doesn't matter Runna - to my thinking the object of the trials is for players coming back from injury get a hit out, young possibles get a chance to show what they have to offer, and try a few combos under real ( should that be virtual?) game conditions.

Like Poppa says, St Gorge could field their top players and still not be fielding a top FG side. lol

Pennies won't be fielding their top team either.

No one does for the trials - they are for trialling things.

• We are nowhere near GF quality

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Prof. Daz replied to Snake - Forum Safety Officer's discussion MUGSHOTS of 1EE members, post em up!
"Snake - Forum Safety Officer "
12 seconds ago
Prof. Daz replied to Snake - Forum Safety Officer's discussion MUGSHOTS of 1EE members, post em up!
"Kramerica "
4 minutes ago
"Mitchy "
6 minutes ago
Kramerica replied to brissyeel's discussion New Rules a Game Changer
"Pop, I respect what you have said and you know I respect you.
I have to say that i'm not really interested in people's life stories -  we all have them and they are all varied and different. I don't think it's overly relevant.
I don't like bullying…"
1 hour ago
More…