Tex Hoy

Released by Hull. Anyone rate him?

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Andrew john's loves him.... maybe because he knows his dad

• No.

• He's garbage.

• Tex Hot will get more money in the UK. Over here he is a winger or back up fullback. Over there he will get another gig at fullback. Not a bad player but journeyman. 

• Boy, could we do with a winger and a back up fullback? What do you reckon Bradley, could he be a back up? Is he better than say Lume lumie. some of those other first graders currently playing in reggies?

Actually I know fcuk all about him. just a bit cynical about him being not good enough for us?

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

HKF replied to Frankie Fong's discussion THE TALE OF TWO CLUBS
"Bennett has said he won't talk to a club that already has a coach,  behind the scenes he probably does but if it gets out he would probably cut ties. Souths sack their coach and the next day Bennett says he is interested in the souths job. The eels…"
10 minutes ago
Rise of an empire replied to EA's discussion If you could sign 2 players ..
"I would of bought Armstrong and Schiller and you would still have 800 grand for a hooker and another backup outside back"
2 hours ago
Adam Magrath replied to Frankie Fong's discussion THE TALE OF TWO CLUBS
"I think all this commentary of Bennett returning to Souths bodes well for us. Just sit back and see how things play out. The bunnies CEO said they want a coach appointed within weeks, not months, so we don't have long to wait. At the end of the day…"
3 hours ago
Coryn Hughes replied to Frankie Fong's discussion THE TALE OF TWO CLUBS
"I been on this for ages BA is but a pawn a symptom of bigger problems around him.
Im also with you on a guy like Matt Cameron as a director of football.
If your sweeping the coach MoN is right behind him for mine also.Both guys have got us to a…"
3 hours ago
More…