Tex Hoy

Released by Hull. Anyone rate him?

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• No.

• Probably put him in a similar league to Sean Russell. No world beater but could be decent back up in nsw cup

• Sean Russell but quicker.

• Imagine a Tex passing to a Blaze

• What makes you think Blaze would be able to keep up?...... is there some illusion on here that Blaize is super quick? please don't be mislead by the first name.....

He is a good mover that shows promise, poor defensively and if you look at his highlights reel you will note he does'nt score long range tries, mainly a constructive player more suited to the halves. I hope he succeeds but some weekend warriors that know fcuk all about what's coming through have no idea. he is a very unlikely looking fullback from what I have seen?

• Lol bro i meant as in first name, tex to blaze... the john's and bob's and peters are dissapearing

• From what I've seen blaze isn't quick,  has a good passing game and ball skills and likes the collision,  but I haven't seen anything in highlights to suggest he's quick.  Simmonson by comparison is much quicker.  He's not a priority signing. . Maybe sign him for a year . I can only find one possible position five eight. He's not a fb or centre 

• That's a worry Chief, we agree.....sleep over tonight?

• Will you make me Milo and tuck me in grandpa?

• You know what happened last time you tucked the kids in Woody!

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Coryn Hughes replied to The Captain's discussion The Parramatta Eels have learned nothing from last season
"I mentioned this the last couple of seasons the making of this team is it's halves that's the strength getting to edges means there on the ball more.The bonus of this is your making the whole line move foward and back and it eventually opens space…"
7 minutes ago
The Captain replied to The Captain's discussion The Parramatta Eels have learned nothing from last season
"You're spot on in terms of the mix of our current board. And I know Frankie Fong has been of the same view for a long while now, as has Muttman.
I always get worried when I see a board packed full of AICD members or 'professional directors'.
I deal…"
9 minutes ago
Offside replied to Inside Info's discussion Who is D.Brown referring to
"Probably no one.

Or at all his team mates because there is no collective team work out there"
11 minutes ago
big 2nd rower posted a discussion
Hi all, recently our aging pack has been criticized for our drop offs in second halves of the game. I have a new team list and would love to see this in action.Bringing through juniors and young, hungry, fresh blood players to make an impact on the…
12 minutes ago
More…