Tex Hoy

Released by Hull. Anyone rate him?

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• No.

• Probably put him in a similar league to Sean Russell. No world beater but could be decent back up in nsw cup

• Sean Russell but quicker.

• Imagine a Tex passing to a Blaze

• What makes you think Blaze would be able to keep up?...... is there some illusion on here that Blaize is super quick? please don't be mislead by the first name.....

He is a good mover that shows promise, poor defensively and if you look at his highlights reel you will note he does'nt score long range tries, mainly a constructive player more suited to the halves. I hope he succeeds but some weekend warriors that know fcuk all about what's coming through have no idea. he is a very unlikely looking fullback from what I have seen?

• Lol bro i meant as in first name, tex to blaze... the john's and bob's and peters are dissapearing

• From what I've seen blaze isn't quick,  has a good passing game and ball skills and likes the collision,  but I haven't seen anything in highlights to suggest he's quick.  Simmonson by comparison is much quicker.  He's not a priority signing. . Maybe sign him for a year . I can only find one possible position five eight. He's not a fb or centre 

• That's a worry Chief, we agree.....sleep over tonight?

• Will you make me Milo and tuck me in grandpa?

• You know what happened last time you tucked the kids in Woody!

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Hell On Eels replied to Frankie Fong's discussion THE TALE OF TWO CLUBS
"Mutts, let's hypothetically say you were Bennett & both Souths & the Eels approach you.
One has just ripped the band-aid off & sacked the coach before R9 has begun. The other has not and has made no public moves or announcements and have not told BA…"
9 minutes ago
Muttman replied to Frankie Fong's discussion THE TALE OF TWO CLUBS
"If we aren't well progressed in discussions with Bennett by now it's just pure negligence by Jim and the Board.  One of the main roles of C suite and Directors is risk mitigation. If they don't have the foresight to see that procrastinating now is a…"
19 minutes ago
Tad replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Wayne to Souths.
"Coryn I also like your tactical inputs . Your playing experience comes through very wellin many of your posts.Your regular inputs about tapping into the Islander footy community for players is something I wish we would look into as well. Cheers"
22 minutes ago
Hell On Eels replied to Frankie Fong's discussion THE TALE OF TWO CLUBS
"Haha, Frankie.  "Opera", very witty, lol. That's true about our site. You could never accuse our site of lacking passion and a certain rawness. In a way, the reactions are fairly predictable.
The whole TCT v 1EE debate is interesting. I suppose they…"
51 minutes ago
More…