Tepai Moeroa signs with the Melbourne Storm

For the remainder of 2021 season. It didn't work out in Rugby Union. 

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-premiership/nrl-2021-tepai-moeroa-quits-waratahs-super-rugby-signs-with-melbourne-storm/news-story/a56a9a704761360faa17868cc5a7be38?fbclid=IwAR3DaW-v5UoSqp1V32e76CD-a__ApNs1hx2QPKaMoMKp28bzEIB-EzU57bo

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Daz I think Snake is 100% legit ---------------oops

9077691901?profile=original

• Lol

• Brett, you have to go to the persons profile, and then accept the friend request from there. It doesn't work from the obvious place.

• Thanks Meelk and Daz - I've now accepted Wiz. Pretty sure I'll be recieving a barrage of dick pics any moment now :)

• "Pretty sure I'll be recieving a barrage of dick" - Kramer 2021

• lol - fake news!!

• "I accepted Wiz's barrage of dick" - Kram 2021. 

• Of course it doesn't 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Girth Wind & Fire replied to Electric Analysis's discussion Moses is the NRL's Quickest Halfback.
"If that speed was on his try Waqa's GPS must've been broken because he was gaining ground throughout"
4 minutes ago
Mick replied to LB's discussion BA milestone
"Fair enough Brett, most people want BA to succeed and evolve - No doubt BA can man manage and attract players credit to him, part of me feels if he surrounded himself with more experience and footy smarts his results and the team more importantly…"
4 minutes ago
Girth Wind & Fire replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 15 Team List v Bulldogs
"The Roosters changed the spacing in their entire defensive structure to accomodate Walker. I'd need to see stats proving it but he makes most of his tackles a lot wider than what Keary did which makes him hard to get at 1 on 1.
BA just plugged his…"
10 minutes ago
CarloEEL2 replied to NBE aka Embers's discussion Hello again Carloeel, Snake & Fongy
"That's interesting that some who have past stay to guide for a bit longer 
 Thanks for the wishes - your poor mum 
 "
16 minutes ago
More…