Taking the 2

I'm sorry but watching this team over the last 5-6 years with skilled players. Big forwards and strong halves. Once we try and defend our 20 we have been the worst in the league.

its been that way for years. Moses long kicking has protected us for so long. We have no speed players. We play well against against Panthers and Storm each year due to the fact they love to go through the middle and we are great there. 
we get smoked against any team that has pure pace. Canberra last week. Manly a number of times. Titans last year with khan P. 

Dolphins are shit had we had them in toast. But once we couldn't keep the ball we were done.

gutho is playing on one leg. Penisini is the only outside back that would get a top for 4. The rest are NSW cup players. Love Russell's heart but that try he missed in the first half. Any basic player could have finished.

harper is a joke. Simo is best on the wing but who is the other centre. The best centre we have had in years was Opa. Defence centres win comps. He got us to a gf.

everytime the opposition gets the ball in our 20 its a try.

cant wait for lomax to centre and maybe another outside back.

Gutho is playing on one leg

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I will put my hand up and say at the time I wanted them to take the two for that converted try lead, hindsight is beautiful ain't it?

• Is there cooling off period in Lomax's contract?  I wouldn't be surprised if he wiggles out of it and stays at the dragon 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Cranky Brad is here!!! replied to Snottie Pimpin's discussion Senior Players / BA
"We should of been improving over the last few seasons but we have gone backwards. Having no back half, or plan b going into the season is just plan stupidity. Same with no first grade hooker. 
Forwards look lethargic, slow, under done and not…"
12 minutes ago
Hell On Eels replied to Rabz S's discussion South Sydney to offer Wayne Bennett three-year deal as Eels pass on supercoach
"Frankie, Yep, fair points.
Yet, hasn't Sue Coleman been with us for some time? And her profile says she held a position on our PNRL footy board before.
Sue was at the 66th AGM (Jack's Bar and Grill) on 27 Feb 2024 in her capacity as a director of…"
1 hour ago
Snakey - Sack Dylan Brown replied to Snottie Pimpin's discussion Senior Players / BA
"Exactly right Brad, we're in the comfort zone, we have been for a long time under BA and this board.
Theres plenty of people at the club feathering their own nests and pissing in each others pockets.
Theres obviously a huge lack of accountability…"
1 hour ago
KENDOZA replied to Snottie Pimpin's discussion Senior Players / BA
"Gutho is so far up Arthur's arse if he spits its coming out of Arthur's mouth"
2 hours ago
More…