Sydney Thunder doing a Parra2020

Anyone noticed this??? 
showing promise a s leading the comp halfway through the comp. and now stumbling. 
will limp into the finals. 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• They keep losing pathetically and they'll miss the finals! Only the Renegades can't make it which two other teams are going to miss out too!

• Thunder suck. Sixers all the way

• The Sixers are the Roosters of the BBL!

• Thunder coaching and captaincy is horrible. The coach keeps picking Milne because they are both Kiwi. Even after getting 4 wickets in his only game, Dogget has been dropped and not played. Ferguson's batting is useless. He either gets out cheaply or bats at a run a ball. 

• T20 is too much of a gamble - you have absolutely stacked teams like the Stars doing poorly. Thunder will still make the finals, but we won't win. It'll be another Sixers year I'd say...they're almost as stacked as the Stars.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Longfin Eel replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Sea Eagles vs Eels
"Sanders to have a blinder, then this site to go ballistic about letting him go to our arch enemy coach."
1 minute ago
Frankie Fong replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Sea Eagles vs Eels
"It would not surprise me in the least if Parramatta actually win the game ."
1 minute ago
Electric Eel 2 replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Sea Eagles vs Eels
"I am extremely concerned with this game. It see no middle ground here. We will either aim up and win or fold like a deck of cards again.  I hope for the first but fear the second. It is going to take a massive turn around and change of attitude from…"
1 minute ago
My Bob replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Sea Eagles vs Eels
"Read that out to the good wife, we shared a laugh, carefull, don't scratch the glass. 
 "
3 minutes ago
More…