STORM V PENRITH GRANDFINAL BLOG

Yet another grandfinal without the eels is upon us and it sees one of the most professionally run club's in the storm v the the most feral club in the panthers.

Penrith is  a club built on feralness and poor hygiene, the last time I went to panthers stadium back in 2009 I had a disinfectant bath in hospital and the last time I drove in the penrith area I had to have my car's aircon filter system replaced.

Panthers fans are about 1000 levels below eels fans and it would be a sin for such feral fans to experience the joy of a Premiership win while eels fans are left with disappointment.

Go the storm. 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Fongy

Hate Storm with absolute passion so have to go for Penrith win. But with the conditions and how SMITH will manipulate the ruck and SUTTON - I can see Panthers being strangled out of the game.  14-10 Storm. 

• Penrith will just keep on keeping on. They are having too much fun and that fun will continue for them and their fans tonight.

• Fuck Gould is a cunt. 

• He is doing my head in with his panthers bias, both try calls were correct.

• FUCK the Storm!

• The script is written 

it’s cams party 

I’d be livid already if I was a riff supporter 

• So true, I’m not a ruff supporter and I am spewing at this shit. 

• Why?, the calls have been correct, I hate the storm as much as anyone but both calls were right. 

• Bullshit!

• Get off the grog bob lol. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

My Bob replied to Blue Eel's discussion Hidden Truth
"In my opinion the side has the ability with MM there. But not the mentality.
The coach couldn't lace Bennetts boots when it comes to man management and instilling a sense of repect / fear / admiration / in his players.
Also i believe all successful…"
6 minutes ago
Nitram replied to Speech's discussion NRL Charges
"Sivo should have got more than a fine. That was grubby. 10 mins was the right call unfortunately.
I haven't seen the turbo offside. Fox Sports didn't mention it or show it as far as I remember. But if so that's disgusting stuff from the bunker.…"
8 minutes ago
Offside replied to Speech's discussion NRL Charges
"I know I want him suspended and to never play 1st grade again.
A fine is correct but Sivo is a liability and should nor be allowed near 1st grade"
14 minutes ago
Eli Stephens replied to EA's discussion Line up afterthe bye
"1. Gutho 
2. Sivo 
3. Penisini 
4. Harper 
5. Bailey 
6. Sanders
7. Brown 
8. Rcg 
9. Lussick 
10. Paulo