Spot The Difference:

Spot the difference, one gets sin binned and 4 weeks suspension,  the other stays on the field and gets a fine during the week. 

12178168098?profile=RESIZE_584x

Luai a fine.

12178168286?profile=RESIZE_710x

Sivo 4 weeks suspension and sin-binned.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Let's not forget Sivo was in the papers for about 3 weeks running prior to this for similar offences. He'd been given a fair bit of leeway on previous offences. To be fair and unbiased , he was due for a suspension. 4 weeks was plenty harsh and he was certainly treated unfairly with the length of time he copped , but he had been asking for it. 

• Sivo was done because of his loading he had previous recent history using arms to the head.

See the Luai thing for me like the Nathan Brown head shot once you leave your feet your out of control here in lies the inconsistency and even with all the technology they still can't quantify what is a direct headshot and what a dictable punishment is.

For me it's real simple eliminate all head contact out of the game I mean everything.Eliminate grading of head contact treat it as all the same any head contact your off.Eliminate grey areas treat it all the same.Result regardless and you watch how much defense changes.

•  shouldve been a sin bin and same charge as sivos hit. however the 4 weeks was due to sivos 3rd offence. im not sure how many offences luai is up to 

• At least Sivo was trying to wrap his arm, Luai was a straight shoulder with arm tucked.

• Luai's feet left the ground - no control. Like they said with Nathan Browns send off. I think Luai should have been bummed for ten and been given 2-3 week's suspension. I don't know how he got off x 

• The Luai one was by far the worst tackle of the round. How that didn't get a month off is beyond me 

• Yeah total BS where's the consistency NRL!!

• There isn't any 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Frank The Tank replied to Nitram's discussion Canberra won, what now?
"It's actually disgusting.
Who the hell do these clowns support? The Eels or an individual coach who honestly is only in it for him and his family, because from where I sit I see supporters who WOULD DIE for this coach.
Never seen such devotion."
22 minutes ago
"That's the thing, if he was even close to balanced that site might have a future even if BA gets punted.
The way they carry on,bas soon as BA is boned and they lose access to the Eels training etc, that site may cease to exist."
25 minutes ago
"😂😂😂
Never has the game seem such a quality coach as BA."
28 minutes ago
The Badger replied to Nitram's discussion Canberra won, what now?
"Falling into the pattern of whoever we play tend to lose the following week. 
Only Penrith and Raiders (golden point over Titans) have won the week after playing us. 
Why is it so ....FIIK!!"
34 minutes ago
More…