The commentary is not as important as the players / team not having the run of injuries they experienced. We went close enough this year with a squad that was pretty average on face value.....too early to write ourselves off yet.
Coryn Hughes > The CaptainOctober 7, 2026 at 8:26pm
Similar thoughts it's why I think it's time to go head hunting for talent Best is a start but they need more in the outside backs especially on the wing.Lomax was a potential match winner on the wing for us we haven't replaced that.High ball and yardage was his bread and butter.
Theres just zero depth in that department zero and with JAC out for half the season there needs to be some definite urgency snown there.
"Similar thoughts it's why I think it's time to go head hunting for talent Best is a start but they need more in the outside backs especially on the wing.Lomax was a potential match winner on the wing for us we haven't replaced that.High ball and…"
"I hate saying it but I wanted roosters to win over the knights because my best mate is a knights fan and he's been giving me shit for years about parra. If knights won, I would never hear the end of it lol.."
Replies
The commentary is not as important as the players / team not having the run of injuries they experienced. We went close enough this year with a squad that was pretty average on face value.....too early to write ourselves off yet.
Similar thoughts it's why I think it's time to go head hunting for talent Best is a start but they need more in the outside backs especially on the wing.Lomax was a potential match winner on the wing for us we haven't replaced that.High ball and yardage was his bread and butter.
Theres just zero depth in that department zero and with JAC out for half the season there needs to be some definite urgency snown there.
-
12
-
13
-
14
-
15
-
16
of 16 Next