Replies

          • Your spot on in regards to rodgers. I think once rush gets announced you will see some sackings. The new ceo's first question will be how the fuck does a powerfull club like parramatta be in this situation. Don't be suprised if buckets and rodgers quit in the next few weeks

          • If OSullivan comes here he won't be taking the job if he's working under Rogers it'll be a thanks but I'm off to Brisbane.You'd have to hand him the keys to the recruitment kingdom and make him an offer he can't refuse.Jezz if it were me I'd recruit his son also.

            • Well I know that Coryn. I was merely asking who is gone thinking O'Sullivan might take GM maybe. But realised he has said he doesn't want GM job ever.

      • Mon and Rodgers are dead men walking 

        • Looks like ryles is throwing his weight around.

        • Exactly

        • Mon has been a dead man for walking since I changed my profile picture. Youre welcome.

          • Once he is gone, who is next Gucci??

    • massive upgrade please let it happen

      • I reckon in nov we will be hearing some good announcements

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

LB replied to Cʜɪᴇғy Mclovin's discussion Spencer Leniu Tuesday announcement predictions
"Once he is gone, who is next Gucci??"
17 minutes ago
LB replied to Cʜɪᴇғy Mclovin's discussion Spencer Leniu Tuesday announcement predictions
"Well I know that Coryn. I was merely asking who is gone thinking O'Sullivan might take GM maybe. But realised he has said he doesn't want GM job ever."
17 minutes ago
Coryn Hughes replied to Cʜɪᴇғy Mclovin's discussion Spencer Leniu Tuesday announcement predictions
"If OSullivan comes here he won't be taking the job if he's working under Rogers it'll be a thanks but I'm off to Brisbane.You'd have to hand him the keys to the recruitment kingdom and make him an offer he can't refuse.Jezz if it were me I'd recruit…"
35 minutes ago
Coryn Hughes replied to Cʜɪᴇғy Mclovin's discussion Spencer Leniu Tuesday announcement predictions
"I've been a proponent of front office improvement for so long it frustrates 7 shades of shit out of me that we accept how poor we have been off the park for what seems forever.
The mighty Jack Gibson said decades ago winning starts off the park…"
43 minutes ago
More…