Well Sixties from tct who always puts his dreaded curse on signings predictions said he's " coming " for certain. Now that he's made that call I'm not so confident.
I think part of the reason he's joining Parra is for the opportunity to start and play 50 min +. He's not going to move Whyte or Collins. Eels can offer him that chance
Yeah I think 2 stints of 25ish min prob his limit. Keen to see him rip in for us. He will definitely bring an air of confidence with him
Coryn Hughes > Eli StephensOctober 5, 2026 at 4:42am
💯 thing for me is can he be that Alpha when he's never been that his whole career.If he comes to Parra he has to be that guy the guy with the bullseye on his chest.Follow me boyz.
"💯 thing for me is can he be that Alpha when he's never been that his whole career.If he comes to Parra he has to be that guy the guy with the bullseye on his chest.Follow me boyz."
"Wouldn't be surprised if Roosters backflip and keep him to be honest. Just have a feeling tonight's game might've changed their minds. But then again he is being posted all over their socials so it could be a send off with love from the Roosters.…"
Replies
3 year deal
3 years yes but if he's here for 1 don't waste our time.
My lord he was great. I hear 3-4 years. I reckon 4 years gets him over the line.
If it is 1 so he can go to PNG, then they are not taking things seriously this club.
He was epic tonight, surprised they didnt throw him in to finush them off in the end. Will be stoked if hes and eel next year
Well Sixties from tct who always puts his dreaded curse on signings predictions said he's " coming " for certain. Now that he's made that call I'm not so confident.
Made an awesome impact..Coming off the bench after the sting was out of the game. Are you happy to pay him 800k Plus to be that guy ?
I think part of the reason he's joining Parra is for the opportunity to start and play 50 min +. He's not going to move Whyte or Collins. Eels can offer him that chance
That's the reason the roosters payed him big bucks to be that guy.. My only worry is he seems to have his best games coming on either side of half way
Yeah I think 2 stints of 25ish min prob his limit. Keen to see him rip in for us. He will definitely bring an air of confidence with him
💯 thing for me is can he be that Alpha when he's never been that his whole career.If he comes to Parra he has to be that guy the guy with the bullseye on his chest.Follow me boyz.
-
1
-
2
of 2 Next