Replies

        • Looks like ryles is throwing his weight around.

        • Exactly

        • Mon has been a dead man for walking since I changed my profile picture. Youre welcome.

          • Once he is gone, who is next Gucci??

            • If Roger's isn't announced with Mon then I'll make sure he is cleared out also. 

    • massive upgrade please let it happen

      • I reckon in nov we will be hearing some good announcements

    • He literally tore up the Knights roster and rebuilt it. A few I thought were head scratchers at the time, like letting go Leo Thompson, but he's done absolutely nothing at the Dogs. And the other one that went to Tigers, can't even remember his name! Says it all. 

      All it needed was the right coach in the end and they've gone from the Spoon to the GF in one year. Their defence last night was outstanding. If they had a few players back, like Brown, Crossland, Saifiti and those extra 2 days off, who knows.

      Just get it done. 

  •  

    1. Iongi
    2. Addo-Carr/Simonsson
    3. Samrani
    4. Penisini
    5. Kelly
    6. Luai
    7. Moses
    8. Leniu
    9. Da Silva
    10. Williams
    11. Kautoga
    12. Su’a
    13. Hopgood
    14. Volkman
    15. Paulo
    16. Tuivati
    17. Brown

    not a bad 17 plenty of youth and experience in the team. Realistically top 8 should be a minimum 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Yehez replied to Roy tannous's discussion All the eels news lately
"Oh yeah shit forgot about his injury. But didn't know it was that bad damn. "
18 minutes ago
Gucci replied to Cʜɪᴇғy Mclovin's discussion Spencer Leniu Tuesday announcement predictions
"If Roger's isn't announced with Mon then I'll make sure he is cleared out also. "
20 minutes ago
LB replied to Roy tannous's discussion All the eels news lately
"Blaize might not play in 27'. He's screwed as he has no deal for 2028."
27 minutes ago
Eli Stephens replied to Cʜɪᴇғy Mclovin's discussion Spencer Leniu Tuesday announcement predictions
"Small thing I noticed might be nothing but both moses and best playing for Aus which should give moey a chance to chat to him 😂"
35 minutes ago
More…