Replies

        • Looks like ryles is throwing his weight around.

        • Exactly

        • Mon has been a dead man for walking since I changed my profile picture. Youre welcome.

          • Once he is gone, who is next Gucci??

    • massive upgrade please let it happen

      • I reckon in nov we will be hearing some good announcements

    • He literally tore up the Knights roster and rebuilt it. A few I thought were head scratchers at the time, like letting go Leo Thompson, but he's done absolutely nothing at the Dogs. And the other one that went to Tigers, can't even remember his name! Says it all. 

      All it needed was the right coach in the end and they've gone from the Spoon to the GF in one year. Their defence last night was outstanding. If they had a few players back, like Brown, Crossland, Saifiti and those extra 2 days off, who knows.

      Just get it done. 

  •  

    1. Iongi
    2. Addo-Carr/Simonsson
    3. Samrani
    4. Penisini
    5. Kelly
    6. Luai
    7. Moses
    8. Leniu
    9. Da Silva
    10. Williams
    11. Kautoga
    12. Su’a
    13. Hopgood
    14. Volkman
    15. Paulo
    16. Tuivati
    17. Brown

    not a bad 17 plenty of youth and experience in the team. Realistically top 8 should be a minimum 

    • Volk isnt a 14. Need someone to come on and play dummy half and then cover lock...  Edwards isn't that player.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

LB replied to Roy tannous's discussion All the eels news lately
"Blaize might not play in 27'. He's screwed as he has no deal for 2028."
34 seconds ago
Eli Stephens replied to Cʜɪᴇғy Mclovin's discussion Spencer Leniu Tuesday announcement predictions
"Small thing I noticed might be nothing but both moses and best playing for Aus which should give moey a chance to chat to him 😂"
7 minutes ago
Yehez replied to Cʜɪᴇғy Mclovin's discussion Spencer Leniu Tuesday announcement predictions
"Does he know him? Maybe from his time coaching the English rugby side under Eddie Jones? It doesn seem weird yeah. "
11 minutes ago
Yehez replied to Roy tannous's discussion All the eels news lately
"I'd take Blaize back at left centre if JAC stays. Tago or Howarth would also be fine. I do think we need to find a place for Samrani in the back 5, ideally at right wing next to will but with kelly's form hard to drop him. 
I like Samrani as a…"
12 minutes ago
More…