Replies

  • 3 year deal

  • 3 years yes but if he's here for 1 don't waste our time.

  • My lord he was great. I hear 3-4 years. I reckon 4 years gets him over the line.

    If it is 1 so he can go to PNG, then they are not taking things seriously this club.

  • He was epic tonight, surprised they didnt throw him in to finush them off in the end. Will be stoked if hes and eel next year

  • Well Sixties from tct  who always puts his dreaded curse on signings predictions said he's " coming " for certain.  Now that he's made that call I'm not so confident. 

  • Made an awesome impact..Coming off the bench after the sting was out of the game. Are you happy to pay him 800k Plus to be that guy ? 

    • I think part of the reason he's joining Parra is for the opportunity to start and play 50 min +. He's not going to move Whyte or Collins. Eels can offer him that chance 

      • That's the reason the roosters payed him big bucks to be that guy.. My only worry is he seems to have his best games coming on either side of half way 

        • Yeah I think 2 stints of 25ish min prob his limit. Keen to see him rip in for us. He will definitely bring an air of confidence with him 

  • Only played epic when it counts and when in the mood, most of the time is a plodder. Not really sold on him

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Pork Rind replied to Cʜɪᴇғy Mclovin's discussion Spencer Leniu Tuesday announcement predictions
"Only played epic when it counts and when in the mood, most of the time is a plodder. Not really sold on him"
16 minutes ago
Eli Stephens replied to Cʜɪᴇғy Mclovin's discussion Spencer Leniu Tuesday announcement predictions
"Yeah I think 2 stints of 25ish min prob his limit. Keen to see him rip in for us. He will definitely bring an air of confidence with him "
19 minutes ago
Brad replied to Cʜɪᴇғy Mclovin's discussion Spencer Leniu Tuesday announcement predictions
"That's the reason the roosters payed him big bucks to be that guy.. My only worry is he seems to have his best games coming on either side of half way "
22 minutes ago
Eli Stephens replied to Cʜɪᴇғy Mclovin's discussion Spencer Leniu Tuesday announcement predictions
"I think part of the reason he's joining Parra is for the opportunity to start and play 50 min +. He's not going to move Whyte or Collins. Eels can offer him that chance "
26 minutes ago
More…