This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Coryn Hughes replied to Cʜɪᴇғy Mclovin's discussion Spencer Leniu Tuesday announcement predictions
1 hour ago
Coryn Hughes replied to Yeah Man's discussion When will it be our time?
"The back line and edges aren't better there light years better.
Theyve got a SoO edge on the bench lol who made our fullback look like a snail and they've got to firebrands in McEwen and Manuleilua ultra athletic and physical as hell.
Theyve got…"
2 hours ago
Coryn Hughes replied to Yeah Man's discussion When will it be our time?
"💯 and I'd take Crossland over TDS he's much tougher has a better kicking game and out of dummy half and his passing game at this point is more consistent.Toughness and selflessness is the key why I'd take Crossland totally a team guy never plays for…"
2 hours ago
EA replied to EA's discussion Australian schoolboys 10:30am
"I think Martin plays centre next year in SG ball. Riley Davis is my Ball fullback. Never knew he is still in high school next year "
6 hours ago
More…