You and I must be the only ones not sold on him. Too much of a hero mentality. Not worth the money for 10mins of hot head a game. Prefer a work horse like Whyte
How about those rings he showed off to the cameras when going up to collect his fourth... 😔
Wouldn't be surprised if Roosters backflip and keep him to be honest. Just have a feeling tonight's game might've changed their minds. But then again he is being posted all over their socials so it could be a send off with love from the Roosters. I'm not sold on it being a done deal.
I just feel with Collins and Whyte, they see Leniu as a luxary that's too expensive. The way they spoke to him last night on Triple M sounded like it was his last game for Easts.
"Do really think within a few hours of celebrations that the Rooster's R&R sat down and made such a decision..... I think their mind's may have been in different places/spaces.....where do these geniuses that write this shit go to get their rock's…"
Replies
Only played epic when it counts and when in the mood, most of the time is a plodder. Not really sold on him
You and I must be the only ones not sold on him. Too much of a hero mentality. Not worth the money for 10mins of hot head a game. Prefer a work horse like Whyte
How about those rings he showed off to the cameras when going up to collect his fourth... 😔
Yup acting like a porkchop, imagine him coming to a team like the eels. I dont think hed last long with that attitude and would end like lomax
10 minutes? alternatives?
4 time grand final winner too! Sign him up!
Throw in a centre from that losing grand final and we looking much better!
Do i dare get excited!?
He just lacks consistancy. The game we seen today from him is rare. Dont expect that week to week
3yr deal on the way
Wouldn't be surprised if Roosters backflip and keep him to be honest. Just have a feeling tonight's game might've changed their minds. But then again he is being posted all over their socials so it could be a send off with love from the Roosters. I'm not sold on it being a done deal.
I just feel with Collins and Whyte, they see Leniu as a luxary that's too expensive. The way they spoke to him last night on Triple M sounded like it was his last game for Easts.
Teddy was great but personally thought the game shifted after Spencer's first stint
Michael Carayannis on SEN this morning saying he believes its a done deal and it will be 4 years.
-
1
-
2
-
3
of 3 Next