Replies

• SACK EVERYBODY!!!

• Sack the goal kickers at least

• I actually thought some of our attacking shapes looked pretty sharp. Trials will always be a bit clunky at times.

• Jai field is like a f ing jack rabbit, he'd be a match for the fox. Can't play hooker but....if Stone can't cut the mustard as utility  , could Field be brought on and put in fullback while Gutho slots into dummy half? Would give us a bit of strike through the tired middle forwards ,put him in a hole and you can't catch him.

• I really can't stand George Jennings he is a very poor player in my opinion. I still think his missed tackle on Peta Hiku a season back was the worst attempted tackle by a first grader I've ever seen. 

• A few weeks later he let in 5 trys vs Souths. Was awarded back of the year by BA though 

• Indeed. 

• BA - what an eye for talent.

• Lmfao most first grade? It was Ron Massey for 70% of the game. 

• Waiting for Arnie to say that our season is over like he said last year

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Speech replied to Speech's discussion NRL Charges
1 minute ago
BringBackSemi replied to Blue Eel's discussion Hidden Truth
"Regardless of their background, the board has to ask themselves how they got from the GF in 2022 to 2024 and perhaps vying for the spoon?
If they are happy to keep it steady as she goes, they need to be tipped out. Results speak for themselves."
1 minute ago
Muttman replied to Hellmut's discussion Goal Kicking
"It's unacceptable. This is NRL, not Sunday pub league. NRL means you fight for every single inch, you leave no stone unturned in preparation, you do everything in your power to get that Win each week. But we go into a game without a recognised goal…"
3 minutes ago
Grunta the great replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Sea Eagles vs Eels
"Yep it's time for a change...like now!"
22 minutes ago
More…