Replies

• Everyone get on board ... We win the comp this year☝️👍

• Our defence was as soft as butter again., nothing much as changed by the look IMO.

Plenty of talk again in the off season but the same problems still remain.

Bea Arthur the turd that won't flush.

• lol the defence wasn't too bad when the first graders in the pack were on. Def not through the middle.

G Jennings let in 2 he shouldn't have. The other was from a kick Salmon had cleaned up and dropped. Not too much of a concern for mine.

• welcome back mr positive

• The sky is falling! The sky is falling!

• Settle, you farking inbreds.

Lets comment after round one.

The only regular spine player we had was Mahoney. He played small minutes.

BA didn’t give a rats about the result quite obviously. Yeah, a win would have been great, who cares....I mean really?

• But I wanna deathride nooooow!

• Some of you guy's just love to punish yourselves, i get it, you are so use to being dissapointed it has become a built in defense mechanism to write our chances off at any opportunity.

All of Souths tries were scored on the edges against reserve graders apart from the Tom Burgess try when he barged over against two young forwards that will most likely see some time in first grade this season. It ended up 5 tries each even though the eels turned over a lot of ball in the 2nd half and had George jennings on the wing, he was a liability in defense (two tries conceded) and in attack (going into touch twice). If it was our starters on the edge and we defended our line that bad i would be really concerned but it wasn't so i am not worried at all.

• Trials have no bearing on the actual season. 2018 we beat Newcastle easily, ended up coming last.

2019 we lost to basically the Mounties team with a full strength side of our own and came 5th.

• And in 2018 we beat Newcastle comfortably and finished with the spoon. Trials are glorified opposed sessions.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Frankie Fong replied to Frankie Fong's discussion TIME TO STOP MUCKING AROUND AND WAKE UP
"Enjoy Mutts ."
3 minutes ago
SHIRE.EEL replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Sea Eagles vs Eels
"Fmd how in the fuck is Russell 18th man "
3 minutes ago
EA replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Sea Eagles vs Eels
"Eels in a close game or manly by 30+"
4 minutes ago
Mitchy replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Sea Eagles vs Eels
"No confidence here tbh
Like others it could be a 2-4 pt win or a 20 pt loss or more. Shame we can't see attitude before the run out. Head says a 36-16 loss. "
6 minutes ago
More…