Replies

• Pretty sure it was posted here in the pre season or early in the season . And yeah , just like everyone agrees how rubbish it is , this place would rightfully melt down.  I get it has a themed purpose  but fuck me they could've done it better. 

I still reckon it's better than some of the themed rubbish we've vomited up for these themed rounds. That one we did with the gunshot wounds all over it was pretty pathetic.  Some of our racist round jerseys have been disgusting too. 

•  I actually thought I was watching the cowboys as they were warming up 

• Off topic

how much holding down can the storm get away with before binning!?

• I thought I was imagining all the 2nd and 3rd men flopping in after helds been called.  Harry Grant must've gotten away with 10 at least . 

• They have been doing it for years and no ref pulls them up Dont get it 

• Flops aren't illegal anymore it seems.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Poppa replied to Frankie Fong's discussion THE BUSH COACH WILL NEVER QUIT 🤣🤣
""
4 minutes ago
Darren Munro replied to Frankie Fong's discussion THE BUSH COACH WILL NEVER QUIT 🤣🤣
"I wonder if he would leave if they put someone to oversee him on a day to day basis?  I would say yes."
20 minutes ago
Coryn Hughes replied to Frankie Fong's discussion THE BUSH COACH WILL NEVER QUIT 🤣🤣
"When we signed Foran in 2015 I thought that was the making of us if hadn't have fallen off the horse I think we are in a totally different situation we are in now."
23 minutes ago
Electric Eel 2 replied to Tad's discussion Scam watch Blog
"Gees, I was too ashamed to report it. They got me too!"
26 minutes ago
More…