Replies

• How come Melbourne don't have an Anzac jersey. Are they choosing not to have one or is there a reason why ? 

**edit ** just noticed this is their Anzac jersey lol 

• What about the Titans .....was it even an ANZAC jersey ...The warriors was awesome  except their performance 

• I am getting unlimited joy watching that white Aboriginal from Canberra getting pumped playing for Souths . How embarrassing considering the media circus surrounding him wanting to move to win a premiership.  What a loser . 

• I thought it was North Queensland. 

• 12435724672?profile=RESIZE_400x

• 12435877694?profile=RESIZE_930x

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Tad replied to SuperEel 22's discussion Parramatta's Season Balances On A Razor's Edge
"We are going through some crazy times Poppa. Hope you and Karen are doing ok "
51 minutes ago
Adam Magrath replied to Frankie Fong's discussion THE BUSH COACH WILL NEVER QUIT 🤣🤣
"Spot on, Milford was the perfect example of that on the Dolphins debut. He wasn't up to scratch so Bennett dumped him."
1 hour ago
Adam Magrath replied to Frankie Fong's discussion THE BUSH COACH WILL NEVER QUIT 🤣🤣
"So true, our squad is solid. In a perfect world we could do with two speedy wingers (hence me hypothetically wanting the two warriors wingers from the other blog). But what we really need is a coach to get the best out of what we've already got."
1 hour ago
Cranky Brad is here!!! replied to Frankie Fong's discussion THE BUSH COACH WILL NEVER QUIT 🤣🤣
"If I felt I have done everything possible and didn't feel I was contributing or getting that company to be more successful. I would start looking for another job, finding another avenue to go down, keep trying to get out of there and not wreck the…"
1 hour ago
More…