Replies

• Brad Im confused with the floors bit?

• C'mon mate, everyone has their floors, even you !

• That's right. Whether we're on the ground floor or top four, we're all floored.

• You know cunny funt ,our vulnerability on this present day .

• Do you mean flaws instead of floors? Still doesn't really make sense as we are not top 4.  Maybe you could translate for us what you mean

• They say mental illness is at epidemic levels , NSW health should be sent a copy of this blog .

• As well as your details 

• We on 3rd floor no need to look further 

• The Tin Foil Hat brigade is strong on this site

• You always gotta know where your floor's at. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Will 5150 replied to LB's discussion BA's Round 8 presser
"Completely true... but it might just be that BA getting the arse is likiely seen as the only move that is really possible i.e. far easier to punt a coach than fix everything above him. I think a lot of people calling for BA's head would be well…"
7 minutes ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him's discussion Fergo in the sh@t again .
"Let's just say he's a repeat offender and a 16 year old girl was allegedly involved and a car that wasn't his was attended to be sold on to go along with it .  Refer to Fox league Facebook page comments section for  more info . "
7 minutes ago
Muttman replied to Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him's discussion Fergo in the sh@t again .
"What allegedly happened? Allegedly of course. "
9 minutes ago
LB replied to Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him's discussion Fergo in the sh@t again .
"I wonder what happened."
12 minutes ago
More…