Sivo isn't good enough..simple!!!

We won which is good but it doesnt change the fact sivo is overrated.

He proves again and again he just isn't good enough. He is super one dimensional.

His defensive reads are absolute trash, let's in easy try's is super sus under high ball. Turns like a bus.

He is a great finisher close to the line and makes the occasional decent run in space.

He's 105kg and runs like a 87 hilux marshmallow. 

Put dragons Mikaele Ravalawa's heart in sivos body you have the best NRL winger.

I may be the only one but I'm so done with his lazy ass efforts and lack of footy brain. 

What you guys think? 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Does it matter how he scores them?

Does every try have to be a highlight reel moment?

• The point is he bombs opportunities or hands over possession, anyone can score the tries his scored, catch and run to the line is every wingers bread and butter. 

Yesterday I saw Hercules get pushed over by a midget.

• He rarely hands over possession or bombs opportunities. 

If he gets bundled into touch, that's on his centre passing him the ball when he has no space to work with.

When Simonsson, Russell or Penisini run the ball back from a kick, the defence commits 1 or 2 defenders in the tackle. When Sivo runs it back, the defence commits 3 or 4 defenders in the tackle.

When it comes to bombs, Sivo is 2nd only to Guth in diffusing them.

• I don't mind Sivo and he's been a good player for us but he couldn't tie Semi's shoelaces. 

• Never said he could.

Radradra had a far better running than Sivo but it doesn't change the fact he scores tries.

• He ran for 215m, 50 of which were post contact, and scored a try. That's not too bad. I don't think he was lazy tonight. 

I agree with your other criticisms though. That defensive misread was really, really bad. He has always been a little one dimensional.

However, his finishing is good enough to justify his spot. Top Try scorer in the NRL by a margin of 3 tries. 

• Greg Marzhew is a local junior 

• Marshew came to parra from the Titans 

• I thought  he was good under the high ball tonight. His defence and lack of helping out from the back now thats another matter.

Someone needs to teach him the art of the fend. Grothe was the master at it, fend them off, use your frame to stay balanced, put the foot down.

• Very good point. He needs to use those powerfully built arms of his. Penesini is great at it. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

parra supporter replied to Offside's discussion Match review?
"2 try's off the run of play from storms and one from a blatant forward pass, minus those 18 points and it's more of an accurate representation of the game.
in saying that I can't recall storms playing worse and if it was a top 8 team they would've…"
20 seconds ago
Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst replied to paul taylor's discussion Dogs are the real deal this year.
"Shares in pubs, Gus said it himself and then was told to retract his comments."
42 seconds ago
Mannah-Brow replied to Adam Mogg's discussion Ryles- complete clean out happening.
"The girls played well against their more fancied opponents and I though our halves and fullback in particular were quite impressive. Steve G should stay."
54 seconds ago
Mick replied to paul taylor's discussion Dogs are the real deal this year.
"Agree Fong, something definitely needs to change at boardroom level they've redefined the term stability..."
3 minutes ago
More…