Replies

• Only thing in that favour is Martin is primarily a Left Winger so easier transition. But BA wont use him, i feel Lumelume and Dunster will be used before him.

• Arthur sometimes has no idea

• I cannot believe that Dunster is even in the conversation....we all saw last week at the first trial, he is deadset slow! just because he poked his head though a hole yesterday he is seemingly back into contention. Suicide!!

My belief is that our Manly centre import is "headier" than any logical replacements and he would do a good job on Sivo's wing because he reads the game, has sound defence and can run twice as quick as Dunster.....he would also be very attuned to scoring the same tries as Sivo....you know the 90% that do not require Sivo's strength, don't lose sight of the fact that Sivo does know how to put himself in a position to score a try, even if he is a dumbass!

That said I also like Hugh's idea of playing Ethyn Martin.....this is the way young breakouts get a look in, my guess is that BA is not brave enough, but I love the idea.

• Well said and absolutely agree👍

• Well put matey.

• Sivo is one of those players that I have mixed feelings about.

He can be a big moment player then one of the Laziest big men I've seen.

Can pull off a big defensive effort then be a liability.

Unfortunately Haze will come in and he's not 1st grade standard 

• As much as Im fed up with Sivo's lack of involvement, anybody on this website tossing Dunster's name should be shot. That name should never don a 1st grade jersey for the Eels, especially in the outside backs. 

Ofahiki Ogden would run him down on the wing

• That's not an exaggeration Ogden would beat him over anything more than 5 metres.

• Haha extreme but I like it...

• Sivo is purely overrated in my opinion. I wasn't aware until now that he's been suspended for 3 weeks! Absolutely ridiculous! Have any other teams in the trials had players suspended? Seems the Eels have already been targeted before the season even begins! Disgraceful really! I don't believe during trial matches players should be suspended at all. I fine would be more feasible! I hope this isn't another 2023 where Eels players are suspended all the time. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Frank The Tank replied to Adam Mogg's discussion Ryles- complete clean out happening.
"In saying all of the above I don't think we need a complete overhaul of the board just bring in a few with connections within the game, or some kind of experience with the game and a few top end business types.
Good boards have a good mix and that's…"
7 minutes ago
Avon Barksdale replied to Adam Mogg's discussion Ryles- complete clean out happening.
"World of difference a year makes with a new coach. Dean widders was well out of this depth as NRLW coach last year "
8 minutes ago
Frank The Tank replied to Adam Mogg's discussion Ryles- complete clean out happening.
"Precisely "
9 minutes ago
"Me too 😂😂😂"
10 minutes ago
More…