SIGNINGS

The Dawgs just signed Xerri.

Mahoney Sutton Kikau Xerri Pele TPJ  who else am I missing?

Brown courted by Dolphins for huge $$ , Moses the same by Dogs / Tigers

I hope we have one big sign announcement and no not just Kapow either.

Guth - Sivo - Penisini - Simonsson - Russell/Dunster

Brown - Moses

Hodg - Junior - RCG 

Lane - Brown - Hopgood

Murchie - Ogden - Wiremu - Rein/Hands

Matterson out Rnd 1 (counting his money)

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 1
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I don't know about that, Canterbury granted did lower his confidence a lot but i am not sure if he better than both of them.

• Allen was very good at the bunnies but average at the dogs.

Simonsson has been just as shit at Parra as he was at the Raiders.

• Yeah the only players sign are the unwanted or on the scrap heap redemption types.

We never sign talent from other clubs that others want.

• See that's why you'll never win the comp the way your looking at it.

We should go and blow 4 yrs 5 mill on a Kieran Foran type that ended well didn't it Frank.

• Yep cause we are a fecked club.

Bulldogs will win a comp before we do, watch.

• We certainly shouldn't blow 5 mill on a 4 year potential who in proved a little from the year before.

• Unfortunately i do not see Greig getting a look in, i hope i am wrong. Makatoa, Momoisea and Rodwell are all ahead of him at this stage.

• Apparently making some big statements at training, he needs to stay, 

• I reckon the signings are quite good so far. Hopgood, Hodgson, Taupau, Murchie, Allan, Momoisea and ASI are great buys. I actually predict we go better this year 

1. Gutherson
    2. Sivo
    3. Allan
    4. Penisini
    5. Blake
    6. Brown
    7. Moses
    8. Campbell-Gillard
    9. Hodgson
    10. Paulo
    11. Lane
    12. Murchie
    13. Matterson
    14. Asi
    15. Hopgood
    16. Taupau
    17. Momoisea
    • Have Taupau and Allen even been announced or confirmed in any way?

As for going better next year, our roster has weakened so not sure about that.

Also a lot will depend on our halves situation. If one or both halves sign elsewhere for 2024 onwards, that will have a detrimental effect to our 2023 season.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

BringBackSemi replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Sea Eagles vs Eels
"Expecting a dig in the first 20 or 30, then dropping off after that. Players will always speak publicly how they support BA. I mean how did the last guy fare who openly questioned the coach. Oh yeh, he's playing for Manly tonight and might have a…"
2 minutes ago
CarloEEL2 replied to Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him's discussion Fergo in the sh@t again .
"Wiz. Kurri doesn't deserve me saying it a second time 🙄"
16 minutes ago
Frankie Fong posted a discussion
Regardless if Parramatta win or lose the football club board need to be removed ASAP and they can take the CEO they hired and send him back to his buddy Max Donnelly .  The bush coach is and always has been the secondary problem at the club , the…
17 minutes ago
SHIRE.EEL replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Sea Eagles vs Eels
"Spend most of the week getting over last weeks abomination and  then BAM ! Here we go again. Expecting another weekend destroyer  -
but praying real fucking hard for a miracle. "
18 minutes ago
More…