Shannon Boyd anyone

Apparently being shopped around

Titans will pay freight

At the right price would be give us a much better bench

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I think he is better than what he has shown at the Titans, but not what we need. He would be better going to somewhere like the Sharks or Rabbitohs who play a more direct style of play.

• Whatever happened to us chasing Prior from the Sharks. Would be better fit for us than Shannon 

Seems he is still on the market
  • He would give us a stronger rotation than we currently have. I would ask Junior Paulo if he would like him here and listen to what Junior thinks of him.

• This reply was deleted.
      • That puts a differrent perspective on him, certainly Jnr would be a pretty good sounding board for him.

• You like the older players don't you poppy, i say give Stefo, and Kafusi a go, they are already signed with us. 

• There is nothing on Stefano signing with the eels ATM Robert, he was on a development contract this year along with Salesi, and Dunster, Dunster now in the NRL squad along with Parry, with Stefano and Salesi could have had the development contracts extended. Kafusi still has a year on his contract. He did get NRL game time this year and last season, next season should see him on the bench more.

• I honestly thought he retired..... No

• He played for Australia didnt he? I think for 400K hes worth a stint under Arthur. 2 year deal with the clubs option in the 2nd

• I read a piece on Boyd either this time or two years ago when people on here said we should buy him back when Timmy was our best prop. He's another Lyon, farmboy who would rather be hunting pigs with his best friend Plugga , was ready to quit at 23 and go home but Ricky convinced him to stay.Took the big deal at Titans but "hates the beach and can't wait to get back to the farm".So he either goes back to Ricky or home or he needs a salt of the earth Good Ozzie bloke mentor as coachor to get his head in the game.It's a gamble.great hard runner of the ball and hits like a brick,but seems like he has to want to be there.

• This reply was deleted.
    • Prior?

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Seth hardy replied to LB's discussion BA's Round 8 presser
"Mate just so we all get it can you please say " higher pay grade" and " fijian superstar " one more time. "
4 minutes ago
Bob Smith replied to LB's discussion Will Manly be smarting next week?
"Manly are very beatable. Their defence out wide is highly suspect. However, the eels look very tired, and I can't see them taking advantage. "
18 minutes ago
Will 5150 replied to LB's discussion BA's Round 8 presser
"Completely true... but it might just be that BA getting the arse is likiely seen as the only move that is really possible i.e. far easier to punt a coach than fix everything above him. I think a lot of people calling for BA's head would be well…"
35 minutes ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him's discussion Fergo in the sh@t again .
"Let's just say he's a repeat offender and a 16 year old girl was allegedly involved and a car that wasn't his was attended to be sold on to go along with it .  Refer to Fox league Facebook page comments section for  more info . "
35 minutes ago
More…