Sean Russell

Does nothing at first grade level .

Makes the wrong defensive decision first question he's asked that needed a try saver from Gutho .. 

oh hey Sean we need you to kick this week do you reckon you could kick it from next to the post ? FMD you cannot carry blokes like that .

think you could carry the ball in your right arm diving for a try on the right wing ? Nah can't finish either. Dead set 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Pathetic, like the rest of these braindead fuckers. Absolutely dominating and just like clockwork welcome the opposition right back into the game. Deadset can't make this shit up.

• Hes ok but nothing special that's the problem 

Him Harper Simmo all squad players but due to our depth squad management they are 1st choice with us

• Mate he's not even ok. 

I would say his strength is he is relatively quick off the mark for his size which is obviously what BA has fallen in love with. 

His weaknesses are everything else.

Poor defensive decisions - comes up with the wrong decision time after time.

Poor under the high ball . Gets wobbly legs even taking an end over end bomb let alone his body positioning in contested catches 

Carry's the ball in the wrong arm for a right side finisher 

Turns like a 130kg prop forward 

Doesn't stick when he jams in to tackle 

Back up goal kicker and can't kick them from anywhere 

Below average speed and athleticism for an NRL outside back . 

It sounds personal but you can't be serious identifying a player like this and playing him in first grade.  Another of the reasons why BA is never going to win a comp. Best case scenario we get out of this game without his Bullshit being fatal (it would be minimum 10-0 without him on the field ) because he is going to get shredded by Manly . 

• Horrendous finish for a bloke whose full time job is right side winger. Honestly mate you have 40 hours a week to practice finishing tries in the right corner and you come up with that? Ball tucked under your arm in your left hand? Are you freaking serious?? This stuff is important, it could be the difference between winning and losing. Get it right FFS!!! Ball in the right hand, arm extended, diving with feet off the ground. Watch a few other NRL games. It happens about 30 times a weekend these days. Unbelievable!!!

• Sorry mutt,  I think along the same lines in regards to ball in hand but these days they hold it with the inside hand more often than not.

• All that matters is that BA loves him and who are we to question BA?

The guys beyond reproach.

• He was looking to good for his first couple of games. Now this. What is going on?

• I am listening to the game on 2GB, Josh Morris said it should have been a routine finish in the corner for a winger but couldn't get it done.

• 100% 

it's embarrassing calling yourself a first grade winger and staying that high with the ball in the wrong hand. It needed to be in the right hand and he needed to get down low . Every other winger in the comp finishes that try , most of the wingers in nsw cup finish that try and probably 90% of centres as well. Horrendous. 

• And surely we have a better goal kicker than this bloke? Never looked like getting those kicks. 

He's damn lucky that BA is the coach because he would be shunted back to Ron Massey Cup where he belongs if someone like Bennett ever took over. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Nightmare Off-Season replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Wayne to Souths.
"Tad, well said, 100% agree.
I am likely in the minority on this one, but to me the 'time' needed to rebuild the Eels in systems, personnel, mindset & culture, is not necessarily our biggest concern.
Where time is most relevant is actually now,…"
18 seconds ago
Tad replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Wayne to Souths.
"Coryn I am not a Buddhist but I like their Philosophies in life and how they can be adapted to our Western consciousness. Their focus on self-discipline and aspirations is second to none. You can focus totally on any activity in a calm well-judged…"
9 minutes ago
HKF replied to Nightmare Off-Season's discussion What Jason Demetriou’s axing as South Sydney coach means for struggling powerhouse Parramatta Eels
"They also usually win premierships before turning to shit, I'll take that, we are turning to shit without winning a premiership so we gave nothing to lose."
10 minutes ago
Adam Magrath replied to Nightmare Off-Season's discussion What Jason Demetriou’s axing as South Sydney coach means for struggling powerhouse Parramatta Eels
"Coryn, I can't remember the term Blake Solly used to describe Demetriou's coaching style - "player led" or something along those lines. What's your thoughts on this? Ever heard of this style of coaching and has it worked? I'm sure Bellamy could have…"
17 minutes ago
More…