Sean Russell

Does nothing at first grade level .

Makes the wrong defensive decision first question he's asked that needed a try saver from Gutho .. 

oh hey Sean we need you to kick this week do you reckon you could kick it from next to the post ? FMD you cannot carry blokes like that .

think you could carry the ball in your right arm diving for a try on the right wing ? Nah can't finish either. Dead set 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hopeless honestly what kinda finish was that

• missed a sitter goal that 6 points every day of the week 

• Compare the other X-factor wingers in the comp and their sideline put downs to that effort just then. Other wingers are dead set out side the field of play and somehow get the ball down. Russell had a pretty straightforward put down there and still messed it up 

• Russel not a winger after that atempt of trying to score 

• His positioning of the catch on the Bostock knock on .. he's hopeless 

even if you get away with all this rubbish there are weeks through the season it is going to be very very costly. He is awful . 

• Russell is a backup Winger. Bostock is off contract, he would be a great signing. 

• He's a Ron Massey cup winger playing NRL through a rails run development 

• thank fuck for that Penisini just hold on to it

• More Russell defensive brillance . We can't carry this bloke . 

• fuck fuck fuck

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

KENDOZA replied to Rabz S's discussion South Sydney to offer Wayne Bennett three-year deal as Eels pass on supercoach
"Hopefully the club get bombarded with emails threatening to hand their memberships in and also hope the media hammer the club on a daily basis about the board etc"
2 minutes ago
Frank The Tank replied to Rabz S's discussion South Sydney to offer Wayne Bennett three-year deal as Eels pass on supercoach
"#EndDarwin
#EndDarwin
#SAVEBRAD"
2 minutes ago
KENDOZA replied to Rabz S's discussion South Sydney to offer Wayne Bennett three-year deal as Eels pass on supercoach
"Even if it's true I reckon bennett will wait a couple more weeks tbh there's no rush to sign anything yet."
3 minutes ago
Michael Ericson replied to Rabz S's discussion South Sydney to offer Wayne Bennett three-year deal as Eels pass on supercoach
"Yeah I agree. Who knows how much of this is actually true. Surely the board if directly approached by a Brennett rep to coach Parra next season  wouldn't have just knocked it back. I mean that's crazy "
5 minutes ago
More…