Sean Russell

Does nothing at first grade level .

Makes the wrong defensive decision first question he's asked that needed a try saver from Gutho .. 

oh hey Sean we need you to kick this week do you reckon you could kick it from next to the post ? FMD you cannot carry blokes like that .

think you could carry the ball in your right arm diving for a try on the right wing ? Nah can't finish either. Dead set 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Russell and Sivo gotta be int he bottom tier of wingers in the NRL.....in any other team the Russell no try is a try 100% of the time.  Only Russell and Sivo can fuck this up

• Sivo scores that try 9/10 times. Maybe even all 10 times.

• 100% correct.

If all the Sivo haters think he is bad, Russell is a thousand times worse.

• 95% of other wingers score that try

• Russell isn't a winger. Absolutely no athleticism.  I think it's time to go to another club

• Whatever BA sees in Russell he's completely lost his confidence.

You can't have a bloke in first grade that's got no confidence , you don't take advantage of opportunities because your not looking for them only trying to avoid mistakes.

• Against Penrith we got an overlap and got him away with Mitch Kenny chasing and he cut straight back in field. Didn't back himself at all . A hopeless player playing with no confidence . What a combination. 

Would anyone here back him with a kick 20 out in front 10-10 to win the game ? How the fuck is his kicking.? 

• It's a big concern.

• Agree. Very poor execution of skills all round.

• Has Russell actually had a good game? I can't remember seeing him play well. I've seen him float along with the side when we have played well but I've never actually seen him do anything noteworthy. I guess all clubs have players like that. But geez.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

BringBackSemi replied to Rabz S's discussion South Sydney to offer Wayne Bennett three-year deal as Eels pass on supercoach
"Absolutely spot on. It's like speed chess."
2 minutes ago
CarloEEL2 replied to Snottie Pimpin's discussion Senior Players / BA
"Coached by a super coach 
how many have had this ???? mb gutho is sick of doing " loser " interviews too deep down ???!!!"
3 minutes ago
CarloEEL2 replied to Rabz S's discussion South Sydney to offer Wayne Bennett three-year deal as Eels pass on supercoach
"Well I hope those board members know they will be fucking PARIAHS now that it's out there Wayne has approached the club 
I hope they realise HOW BAD that looks for the club and are following up accordingly 
cos if not - like it is this very minute -…"
7 minutes ago
Snottie Pimpin replied to Snottie Pimpin's discussion Senior Players / BA
"Mate if you're a senior player at this club and hear publicly what was said today , you have to have a long hard think about what you want to get out of your career. BA is the sort of coach where if injuries , close games , suspensions , referee…"
9 minutes ago
More…