Sean Russell

Does nothing at first grade level .

Makes the wrong defensive decision first question he's asked that needed a try saver from Gutho .. 

oh hey Sean we need you to kick this week do you reckon you could kick it from next to the post ? FMD you cannot carry blokes like that .

think you could carry the ball in your right arm diving for a try on the right wing ? Nah can't finish either. Dead set 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• His first few were OK. Then he got knees in the ribs from Campbell and has never had a good game again.

Average....very average.

• Twice we've dropped the ball first set  after getting points and the Dolphins scored twice

• The super coach won't drop Russell.  He is a Rousehill Rhino.

BA needs to go back to coaching them as he isn't a 1st grade coaches asshole. 

• Bingo... he's a Rhino. We suffer a coach who doesn't base decisions on merit.

• Great kicker, NOT. Great pick, BA.

• Look , i;ve sprayed Russell the last few weeks on here and all through the game.  We clearly don't have depth at the position aside from Sivo whose effort areas are beyond disgrace and its hard to pick him.

Russell should NEVER have been the player identified to come into our top 30 and push into NRL. He is not that guy. Just like Jake wasnt that guy at 18 years old.  

The worst part of it though is Russell is now 3 years into an NRL career. Admitedly he hasn't played every game of NRL year on year  but he has done 3 NRL preseasons and played close to 30 games and he still does things at a level well below what an NRL player should. His defensive decision making is like a 1st game player... with spacing and width .. he runs up past the ball so many times... He allows guys with speed to get on his outside , hes just awful.. disgusting player. One of the worst ive seen Parra play in my time watching the Eels and early to mid 2010s we had some absolute shockers. He isn't out of place with any of them.  its like he's never played a game before. Dunster is probably a bottom 3 winger in the comp who cant run , tackle or jump and he is  still better than Sean. Its really poor from the coaching staff and another WTF moment from BA. Carrying the ball in the wrong hand fuck me.. kids learn this shit at a young age. How is he in first grade ?

Has anyone seen him kick at training? under 12's kids kick better I shit you not.

• Russell just said in interview, a mosquito knocked the ball out when he was scoring

And sweat was in his eyes when he missed the kick

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

HKF replied to Rabz S's discussion South Sydney to offer Wayne Bennett three-year deal as Eels pass on supercoach
"Are you fucking serious?, after 48 years supporting this club through the good times but mostly bad times I am done, to let an opportunity like this slip whilst the club is rapidly declining under the watchful eye of an 11 year head coach is…"
3 seconds ago
Frank The Tank replied to Rabz S's discussion South Sydney to offer Wayne Bennett three-year deal as Eels pass on supercoach
"Haha #3...."
2 minutes ago
BEM replied to Rabz S's discussion South Sydney to offer Wayne Bennett three-year deal as Eels pass on supercoach
"Mate, Bennett could wait and see for another 5 years and this mob would still say BA needs more time."
3 minutes ago
Frank The Tank replied to Snottie Pimpin's discussion Senior Players / BA
"BA should coach Manly &Turbo.
With Turbo injury history, he would have an excuse every year for his failures.
 "
5 minutes ago
More…