Sean Russell

Does nothing at first grade level .

Makes the wrong defensive decision first question he's asked that needed a try saver from Gutho .. 

oh hey Sean we need you to kick this week do you reckon you could kick it from next to the post ? FMD you cannot carry blokes like that .

think you could carry the ball in your right arm diving for a try on the right wing ? Nah can't finish either. Dead set 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Russell and Sivo gotta be int he bottom tier of wingers in the NRL.....in any other team the Russell no try is a try 100% of the time.  Only Russell and Sivo can fuck this up

• Sivo scores that try 9/10 times. Maybe even all 10 times.

• 100% correct.

If all the Sivo haters think he is bad, Russell is a thousand times worse.

• 95% of other wingers score that try

• Russell isn't a winger. Absolutely no athleticism.  I think it's time to go to another club

• Whatever BA sees in Russell he's completely lost his confidence.

You can't have a bloke in first grade that's got no confidence , you don't take advantage of opportunities because your not looking for them only trying to avoid mistakes.

• Against Penrith we got an overlap and got him away with Mitch Kenny chasing and he cut straight back in field. Didn't back himself at all . A hopeless player playing with no confidence . What a combination. 

Would anyone here back him with a kick 20 out in front 10-10 to win the game ? How the fuck is his kicking.? 

• It's a big concern.

• Agree. Very poor execution of skills all round.

• Has Russell actually had a good game? I can't remember seeing him play well. I've seen him float along with the side when we have played well but I've never actually seen him do anything noteworthy. I guess all clubs have players like that. But geez.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Longfin Eel replied to Nightmare Off-Season's discussion What Jason Demetriou’s axing as South Sydney coach means for struggling powerhouse Parramatta Eels
"It sounds like the writer has hit the nail on the head here stating that most of our problems stem from an ageing lineup. Yes we do have some very good juniors coming through in some positions, but we need this to escalate and to cover all…"
29 seconds ago
Muttman replied to Nightmare Off-Season's discussion What Jason Demetriou’s axing as South Sydney coach means for struggling powerhouse Parramatta Eels
"I'm glad that this conversation is now being had in the open via the media. The club's management should feel the pressure to act. It's sad that it takes a media campaign to get them to take action, they should be in front of these decisions not…"
11 minutes ago
Nightmare Off-Season’s discussion was featured
From the Daily TelegraphThe axing of South Sydney coach Jason Demetriou turns the blowtorch onto another struggling mentor in Parramatta’s Brad Arthur, adding a layer of intrigue to the Rabbitohs’ pursuit of Wayne Bennett.Demetriou and Eels coach…
15 minutes ago
Parra Dice replied to Nightmare Off-Season's discussion What Jason Demetriou’s axing as South Sydney coach means for struggling powerhouse Parramatta Eels
"I have always been an advocate for Brad and believe that he deserves a lot more respect than what he gets from this site. Right or wrong, he has always given his best for the club however I have to agree that his best is no longer enough and it's…"
55 minutes ago
More…