Replies

• This reply was deleted.
    • pay back time?

If we lose I think we play Bunnies (or Newcastle)

• It seems you only remember negatives did you know a battery has positive and negative. Seems you only operate on negative perhaps thats why your views and comments are a little distorted.

• Borders are apparently open IF your an entertainer, celebrity, sports team where money is the bonus but not if you have to attend a funeral, visit a sick family member or have serious medical issues. However, dont quote me on that as it changes frequently.

• Wile noticed ticketing info is up now, for all the qlders- get your flags and pom-poms out -loud and proud are us!

https://www.parraeels.com.au/news/2020/09/27/important-finals-serie...

Important Finals Series Ticketing Information
    2020 has been a year unlike any other, both on and off the field. We’ve faced challenges every ste
    • Thanks. Would be great to win and get the week off - especially important this year and especially for us as we are one of the few finals teams that did not rest players

• Or get them for free or three jet skis.

•  Got my ticket already

• Good on ya Brett...happy for you! You can be our eyes and ears on the ground :) oops and voice loud voice ok :)

From what you’ve said in the past there’s a decent amount of good guy fans up there.

Hope they give it their all for the eighty and no shooting at their own feet :)

• Yeah, it’s practically a home game for us up here

• I'll be there too if there are tickets left. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

LB replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Sea Eagles vs Eels
"Yeah it's like that. Slog fest or blowout. I don't see how we score points, hope I'm wrong."
2 minutes ago
macybrown replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Sea Eagles vs Eels
"Good luck everyone :(
just hoping Guth makes it thru ok or rest of year will be too much for us all 🤞"
9 minutes ago
Frank The Tank replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Sea Eagles vs Eels
"Well don't expect our club to...
Theyll wait until BA is into his 16th year and then decide maybe he's had long enough now to deliver something.
The board is paralyzed by indecision and protecting their own jobs."
10 minutes ago
Frankie Fong replied to Frankie Fong's discussion TIME TO STOP MUCKING AROUND AND WAKE UP
"Enjoy Mutts ."
15 minutes ago
More…