Replies

• I wish.....

• We should have sack them 8 years ago

• Frikin idiot coach i don't know how has lasted so long..

Daniel Anderson got sacked after leading us to grand final in 09..

• And he was really a great coach 

better than this joker 

• Mate he is the NRLs most loved and protected coach.

He ain't going anywhere until 2026 at the earliest...

• Arthur appears to be a moronic deer in the headlights but, he has great survival skills. 10 years at an average of 1million a year, a couple of spoons, played his cretin son into a GF and looking to get a contract for the next abortion. Time 

• He has the gift of the gab. I knew people like this in my previous jobs. They had a shit work ethic, but knew how to kiss the arse of those higher up. 

• I always rated Anderson as a coach

• Absolutely.  There needs to be a 'fan day' out the front of the leagues club calling for action. Enough is enough. 

• Won't happen but we should get the hashtag #Arthurout trending just bombard the socials with it

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Coryn Hughes replied to Nightmare Off-Season's discussion What Jason Demetriou’s axing as South Sydney coach means for struggling powerhouse Parramatta Eels
"I think the biggest problem with this club is we have a huge catchment but we aren't a development club.I think that's our weakness we are governed by the player market because we are just not good enough at developingand  bringing through enough FG…"
11 minutes ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Nightmare Off-Season's discussion What Jason Demetriou’s axing as South Sydney coach means for struggling powerhouse Parramatta Eels
"Who'd have thought that signing old blokes to mega rich long term contracts could come back to bite us.  Seems even these journos forget that Mark Oneill exists. Talk about a nobody when even the journos circling for blood don't remember you're…"
16 minutes ago
Hell On Eels replied to Nightmare Off-Season's discussion What Jason Demetriou’s axing as South Sydney coach means for struggling powerhouse Parramatta Eels
"NOS, thanks for sharing this article, buddy.
Another name that got thrown around yesterday: Brian McDermott, the current Newcastle senior assistant, defence coach, from last year.
He's the most successful coach in Super League history: four titles…"
16 minutes ago
Eli Stephens replied to Nightmare Off-Season's discussion What Jason Demetriou’s axing as South Sydney coach means for struggling powerhouse Parramatta Eels
"Why does Ricky Stuart avoid these conversations, hasn't won a comp since 2002 🤣"
16 minutes ago
More…