Replies

• We should also get rid of this Northern Territory fiasco

It will kill us next week also with lethargy

its a bs idea 

have someone else in the nrl do it for a while

and if we do play up there let's play Canberra in the bloody humidity

• The Darwin game is not anything to do with BA it's the club that sign the deal 

Playing it at this time of year is stupid.

No bye after ridiculous 

Club and the NRL dropped the ball on this

• I get that BA has no call re Darwin and he was not who I was pointing my comment at but seriously it's such a disadvantage to us

If Manly don't do something similar to us next week I will be very surprised

That tonight was not a team that is playing for their coach, I hope that is acted upon sooner rather than later

• Yep never liked the Darwin rubbish

• Exactly. Canberra is the obvious choice to manipulate it in our favour. But no... let's just keep playing qld teams there. 

• Let's go!

• Like like like 

• Haha he is horrendous

Get that big forward power game going in 34 deg heat boys . Backs you do nothing but play at a reserve grade level.

• I feel like vomitting. Fuck me dead.. I feel as bad as I did when we got stripped of points back in 2016.

not only do I want him gone I want to kick his arse on his way out 

• MOST PATHETIC COACH EVER!

HOW DO OTHER COACHES WHO ARE MORE SUCCESSFUL THAN ARTHUR ALWAYS GET SACKED QUICKER THAN HIM WHEN THEY ARE GOING THROUGH A TOUGH PERIOD?

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

The Captain replied to Nightmare Off-Season's discussion What Jason Demetriou’s axing as South Sydney coach means for struggling powerhouse Parramatta Eels
"I gotta admit I had only really every heard about McDermott in passing - now that I've gone and had a look at his credentials and his history...you may very well be onto something HOE!"
4 minutes ago
Poppa replied to Nightmare Off-Season's discussion What Jason Demetriou’s axing as South Sydney coach means for struggling powerhouse Parramatta Eels
"Well done Nos and Hoe, you two make a hell of team.
The choosing and calmness of your blog selection was almost "soothing" to read NOS and it depicts a scene playing out that makes sense.
Hoe, Your input is great and whilst you are too much of a…"
4 minutes ago
The Badger replied to Nightmare Off-Season's discussion What Jason Demetriou’s axing as South Sydney coach means for struggling powerhouse Parramatta Eels
"They just announced 2 new NRL board members. Need to get their priorities right I guess.
John Forrest (??) and Sue Coleman (council yak). Footy knowledge is overrated by them it seems."
9 minutes ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Nightmare Off-Season's discussion What Jason Demetriou’s axing as South Sydney coach means for struggling powerhouse Parramatta Eels
"I think what we are seeing at Souths is a prime example of a rookie coach who's had the best of the best apprentiship under Bennett and is still failing.  The modern player is a huge ego and it takes plenty to manage these egos. 
Look how many…"
14 minutes ago
More…