Replies

  • I'd rather we wait until the second half of 2027, but I won't be too bothered I've seen enough to be hopeful for sure. 

  • Weird move , the only reasons I could think of for such a move are all negitive . It's certainly not due to sterling performance. It screams inexperienced management panicking. 

    Maybe Ryles manager Mimis has promised to deliver us a star recruit like Sloan if we extend Ryles lol. 

    I swear this club spends its days looking for ways to make us more pathetic for longer periods.  They're easily fucking impressed that's for sure.  MON is their expert adviser and Ryles ducks and weaves two spoons and gets an extension. 

  • Pretty odd for this to happen prior to a new CEO being named. Once a sitting CEO resigns all big strategic decisions should wait for the new CEO ideally.

    Ryles contract isn't up, so why rush a renewal before the new boss is appointed to assess the decision.

    Super, super odd. Especially given our season was a further regression.

    • Great post Cap. Some good points that i didn't think of. You're spot on that why not wait for new CEO to be hired beforehand. The idea should be the CEO has as much in it's control as possible, not great if they have a coach you didn't hire signed for 4 more years.

      There was no need to sign him now. Only time you need to sign a coach, in my opinion, is before they enter the last year of their deal. Ryles has two years of his original deal left. This is very Wests Tigers esque from Parramatta. Trying to smother the noise by going over the top.

      Unless the talk of Ryles and Rush's connection being true, therefore Rush doesn't have an issue extending Ryles? That is me clutching at some sort of straws there are. 

  • I'm all for this. We need to actually give him time. He inherited a bit of a mess, came in, cleaned house and now he's building.
    Let him cook. Rome wasn't built in a day. I trust in Ryles.
    Top 8 next year and top 4 in 2028! 💙💛 lets goooo parra

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

ParraMatters replied to Cʜɪᴇғy Mclovin's discussion Ryles to be extended - Weidler
"I'm all for this. We need to actually give him time. He inherited a bit of a mess, came in, cleaned house and now he's building. Let him cook. Rome wasn't built in a day. I trust in Ryles. Top 8 next year and top 4 in 2028! 💙💛 lets goooo parra"
28 minutes ago
ParraMatters replied to Prof. Daz's discussion Double Standards
"He is a good bloke Pheonix, no way he meant to do that. I agree with you on double standards. But we knew that already, NRL hates parra. But its ok we hate them to :P"
38 minutes ago
Parra-all-the-way posted a discussion
Read somewhere on Facebook a post on insta where Murphy has basically said she has left the eels, something around injury management? Has anyone else heard or read this? Not sure how I feel if the case, the squad does need a refresh, but she is a…
1 hour ago
Joeyboyz replied to Prof. Daz's discussion Double Standards
"I don't think it was deliberate. Pheonix Crossland has never been a dirty player, it's not part of his game at all.
 "
1 hour ago
More…