Replies

  • Weird move , the only reasons I could think of for such a move are all negitive . It's certainly not due to sterling performance. It screams inexperienced management panicking. 

    Maybe Ryles manager Mimis has promised to deliver us a star recruit like Sloan if we extend Ryles lol. 

    I swear this club spends its days looking for ways to make us more pathetic for longer periods.  They're easily fucking impressed that's for sure.  MON is their expert adviser and Ryles ducks and weaves two spoons and gets an extension. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Coryn Hughes replied to LB's discussion Who is our Lock in 2027 and beyond.
"You don't have us recruiting another outside back Pops?
Say it ain't so we are in desperate need if JAC is suspended or released.
If we aren't in the outside back market I swear we are doing our best not to win."
13 minutes ago
Wizard “Alcatraz “Sleeve replied to Parra fan on The Hill's discussion Panthers v Knights
"I've had a few of the lassies call me their D coach. "
18 minutes ago
Wizard “Alcatraz “Sleeve replied to LB's discussion Who is our Lock in 2027 and beyond.
"Rylies 23 almost 24  .  What are you insinuating?  "
29 minutes ago
Wizard “Alcatraz “Sleeve replied to Cʜɪᴇғy Mclovin's discussion Ryles to be extended - Weidler
"Weird move , the only reasons I could think of for such a move are all negitive . It's certainly not due to sterling performance. It screams inexperienced management panicking. 
Maybe Ryles manager Mimis has promised to deliver us a star recruit…"
37 minutes ago
More…