Replies

• Maybe he'll pull his finger out for the rest of the year . Kanes Eels legacy so far=would have rathered Able.

• Lol

• That's because u have no idea of Playing the game.

The team is where they are because of Evans. Slap on a few more eggs on your face

• When he's good he's good.He has played 35 games for us out of a possible 67 and he's probably been good for half of those.That's not value for money, and its definitely not the reason we are 10/12 this year,.However if he plays at his best for the rest of the year because he thinks he owes us (and he does)then he can have his pudding.

• Is it definitely confirmed Evans is leaving?

I hope not as I thought he was coming along nicely. He was very good at the end of 2019 and started 2020 extremely well, before injury/suspension. And Evans fulfills BA's stated ideas of wanting a mix of body shapes in the pack. I don't think the Eels have a ready replacement for Evans yet?

• LOL " STARTED 2020 REALLY WELL" RIGHT.

Maybe because he thought it's time to pull his finger out and play for a new contract.

We don't need players like this.

• Probably because Nathan Brown is new Warriors coach with assistance Gus (I know it all) Gould. 

• Kane Evans will be a loss if this rumour comes to fruition - another 1-2 years from him would have been ideal. But as Evans admitted in an interview earlier this year the young bulls Hughes and Hollis are coming through so he may be exiting whilst he can

• It took him a while to hit top gear, I think once he teamed up with Spud he went to another level, we’ve missed him. Pity he leaving because he best is yet to come. 

• Big loss tbh, him and nuikore provide our best impact from the bench.

Hopefully his replaced with someone of better quality.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Mitchy replied to Hell On Eels's discussion R8 v Manly: The Rise and Fall of the Eels
"I see your point Frank. I think a win or loss won't change what the board do and you're right a clean out is needed like the old knee cartilage.
Someone like Bennett needs autonomy here of the club goes that way. Tbh I don't the club wild go that…"
12 minutes ago
Poppa replied to LB's discussion Will Manly be smarting next week?
"Don't disagree entirely Graham but I believe if we had a fully fit side plus say JAC we would have a roster to challenge most. 
I would go as far as saying that JAC and Lomac next year (JAC is fantasy) would give us a side capable of winning most,…"
28 minutes ago
Magpie replied to LB's discussion BA's Round 8 presser
"The way Manly move the ball from touchline to touchline and the way our edges defend I'm almost fearful to watch."
33 minutes ago
Coryn Hughes replied to LB's discussion Will Manly be smarting next week?
"This is it LB if your in the camp of wanting the coach gone keep hoping we take a pounding as that's the quickest out.The guys above BAs pay grade need to see it for themselves and since there numbers men getting pounded like we could do should…"
40 minutes ago
More…