Reserves:

18. Alvaro 

19. G Jennings 

20. Smith

21. Davey

IN: N Brown, Utoikamanu 

OUT: Stone, Kaufusi

Referee: Gerard Sutton

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• thanks Poppa for your understanding,God bless you and have a good day.On the topic of Utoikamanu will be interesting to see how he goes ,but what I’ve seen of him on t v didn’t really impress me but hopefully training with the hole squad we may get a surprise 

• OMG some blokes here will be creaming their jeans to see the next "big thing" Tiger's player getting his debut.

Why would BA bother knowing the kid won't be here next season?

F***ing Bush Coach.

Why wouldn't he give Davey a run if he wants to blood new players?

YES - yes - Ukulele is a prop and Davey is a 2nd rower - BUT............................................

• This reply was deleted.
      • So am I, now move away from the mirro so I can see who I am.

• Now that I'm cured of my schizophrenia, where am I now that I need me?

• That bench is an issue. This will be a tough game. Knights' defence is pretty good and we always struggle in Newcastle. 

• David Gower notches up 100 games for the Eels this weekend. Congratulations 🏉🙌

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Frank The Tank replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Sea Eagles vs Eels
"Yep sack the board indeed...."
1 minute ago
HKF replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Sea Eagles vs Eels
"We will have a dig early but will play without any real belief, the errors will mount and become diabolical to the extent our defence will turn into an individual rabble and leak try after try just like last week. 
Manly 52 eels 14
Yet the…"
3 minutes ago
Frank The Tank replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Sea Eagles vs Eels
"I honestly can't tip the Eels today. It will be closer than most think though.
Manly by 14.
MOM DCE.
Knowing my luck Parra will win it in a close one and BA gets extended."
4 minutes ago
Poppa replied to Hell On Eels's discussion R8 v Manly: The Rise and Fall of the Eels
"What about Phil Sim, he has as much an idea as the people on here with all the opinions. Matter of interest, I think he would be a good choice to come across, personal experience with the pathways and common sense on the NRL."
4 minutes ago
More…