Reserves:

18. Joey Lussick

19. Keegan Hipgrave 

20. Wiremu Greig 

21. Jordan Rankin

IN: None

OUT: None

Referee: Matt Cecchin

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The roosters would almost be back under the salary cap now with Thier injuries.

• LOLLL good point 

• You're not wrong. Look at the team they've picked for this week. It's still a very strong side with representative players all over the park. This is actually what a cap compliant Roosters side finally looks like.

• Send Sivo at Tedesco all night.

• Now that will be interesting contest to see, would love to see Sivo trying to follow Teddies side steps, and jink running.

• I think we should hope for the collision Col as I cannot see Sivo keeping up any other way LOL

• Sivo knocked his arse to Newcastle last year AND scored.

How good was that?

• Nathan brown must be a tough bastard, I thought he would be out for a few weeks.

we should beat the roosters, I would be getting I Papali to smash Sam walker all night!

• I said before, as much as every game is a must win game for us to continue the statement we have started making we are not in the - we must play injured players desperation stakes yet.

Any doubt, leave Nathan out.

We are going to lose a few games over the season - it will be HOW we lose that will matter.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Snake - Forum Safety Officer replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Parramatta Eels open Clint Gutherson contract talks
"Col you legend, well done for making rd 10, very courageous stuff mate.
How you feeling?"
26 seconds ago
Snake - Forum Safety Officer replied to Muttman's discussion Eels to wear the White Jersey vs Warriors
"Also the white power colour Tad."
3 minutes ago
Snake - Forum Safety Officer replied to Muttman's discussion Eels to wear the White Jersey vs Warriors
"These white jerseys looks like dog shit and are obviously in honour of white power, KKK and neo nazi Attomwaffen movt.
Very racist imo.
 "
3 minutes ago
Sir Col "THE NODDY MUSHROOM" replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 10 Team List v Warriors
"Thanks for your suggestions and assistance guys.
The meds have my mind worse than a Mush(room) pit at the moment and I miss the obvious until it hits me between the eyes.
Then  I most likely ask, "What was that"?"
9 minutes ago
More…